Game company PQube recently launched a new gameplay trailer for the upcoming video game Kitaria fables.
The latest Kitaria Fables gameplay trailer features game elements such as classless combat, using sword, bow and magic against formidable enemies, farming resources, crafting powerful new weapons, 2 player co-op gameplay, quests through stunning environments and a collection of nice NPCs.
When will Kitaria Fables be released and what are the platforms available?
The upcoming action-adventure RPG Kitaria Fables launches on Thursday, September 2, 2021. It will be released on retail and digital for Playstation 4, PS5, and Nintendo Switch. Xbox One, Xbox Series X/S and PC via Steam have it digitally only.
What are the features of the game?
In this game, possibly the perfect RPG and farming adventure, players and their friends will discover:
- Meet fun new friends and neighbors in town in Paw Village! Plant seeds and care for crops at Thunderbunn Farm, with tons of different flowers, fruits and vegetables to nurture and bring to life.
- Work hard to upgrade farms with better tools and new products. Players can unlock new seeds at Kiki’s booth and go to Mrs. Apple with their products and see what special recipes they can prepare.
- Scavenger hunt:
- Traverse a huge range of environments in the vast world of Kitaria. Explore the wilderness, fight enemies and help friends as you explore the many regions on the map.
- Collect resources and provisions for quests and craft gear and accessories at Shamrock the Blacksmith to improve stats and develop an all-new look.
- Customize characters with skins, gear and accessories
- You can’t make an omelette without cracking a few heads – er, eggs! Players will jump into intense real-time battles against wild creatures and dangerous enemies lurking in the shadows.
- Take out gear whenever you want and choose between melee weapons, bows and magic. Share the adventure by inviting friends to join the local couch co-op mode.
Source: Press release
Check all Gaming News here: Gaming Ideology