Apex Legends update time news for season 10
Developers Respawn Entertainment has confirmed the update timelines for Apex Legends Season 10: Emergence.
A new weapon called Rampage will make its debut alongside Ranked Arenas and World’s Edge map update.
The map changes will affect large areas of the level, with months of aggressive mining on World’s Edge leaving the country overburdened, overburdened and pushed to its limits.
According to Respawn, the earth has fractured and erupted, with Hammond using the Climatizer to quickly cool the environment to sub-zero temperatures.
There will also be a new lava siphon to stabilize the caldera, connected by gondolas, with plenty of new areas to battle over.
Meanwhile, the new Rampage weapon looks poised to shake up the meta, with Respawn telling gamers today:
“Rampart’s latest creation, the Rampage LMG, bursts onto the scene and has absolutely no shivers.
“This powerful LMG with heavy ammunition takes time, but can pack a huge punch. The Rampage excels in medium range combat, but struggles at close range with a lower rate of fire.
“Not one to accept weakness, Rampart managed to alter the internal combustion mechanism of the Rampage, with what else? thermite!
“Loading a thermite grenade into the Rampage’s special chamber overclocks the rate of fire and allows Legends to go on a, well… frenzy.”
WHEN IS THE APEX LEGENDS UPDATE TIME?
Developers Respawn Entertainment has revealed that the Apex Legends update time is set for Tuesday, August 3 at 6:00 PM BST.
For gamers in North America, Season 9 Legacy of Apex Legends starts at 10am PST on Nintendo Switch, PS4, Xbox and PC on the same day.
A message from Respawn added: “See what Apex Legends: Emergence has in store for you when it launches tomorrow, August 3, at 10 a.m. PT.
“And with the launch of the Emergence update, we’re introducing leaderboard arenas! You begin your journey through ranked arenas in 10 placement matches where your performance determines your initial Match Marking Rank (MMR) and your starting rank. The MMR variance is greater initially, so your first 10 matches can be stomped or stomped until your MMR defines your placement.
“Arenas is a head-to-head battle between two teams of three, so awarding ranked Arenas points is more difficult than in 20-team Battle Royale. This means there are no entry fees and no AP for murders. Everything comes down to getting the win. “
Early patch comments have also been shared, confirming everything that changes behind the scenes today.
This includes the Prowler returning to the floor loot, with the M600 Spitfire taking its place. In addition to the Spitfire, another weapon will be added to the supply drop this season: the Alternator SMG.
Other character changes can be found below as part of the official Apex Legends patch notes:
With microdrones and an artist’s eye, Seer sees opportunities that other Legends may miss and seizes them in the most beautiful way he can.
- Passive – Heart Seeker: Visualize and hear the heartbeats of nearby enemies as you aim at landmarks to get an idea of their location. Seer can use “ADS” even when not holding a weapon.
- Tactical – Focus of Attention: Summon microdrones to send out a focused, delayed explosion that will pass through walls, reveal enemies (and their health bars!), and interrupt their actions.
- Ultimate – Exhibition: Create an orb of microdrones that reveal the footsteps of enemies moving quickly or firing their weapons inside.
- Class Passive: Recon: Scanning research beacons reveals the location of the next circle.
- Enemies trapped in the ring of fire of Fuse’s Motherlode ultimate are now revealed to Fuse’s team.
- Knuckle Cluster Tactical Explosion Duration increased by 100%.
- Grenadier Passive can be toggled on and off to throw ammunition normally.
- Reduced inertia after the first Black Hole pull.
- Increased speed of Horizon’s gravity to a happy medium between 9.1 and Legacy update starting values.
- There is now a visual and audio cue when the Death Totem protection is about to end, which can be seen/heard by other players.
- Added a short delay after being recalled to Death Totem.
- Gas damage starts at 5, increases indefinitely by 1 every other tap.
- Cooldown on Tactical is reduced by 25s -> 20s.
- Ultimate cooldown is reduced by 3.5m -> 3m. Duration reduced from 20s -> 15s.
Check all Gaming News here: Gaming Ideology