Dungeons and Dragons: Dark Alliance update version 1.06 is now available. You can find the full patch notes for this update here.
This update implemented a fix for Now It Makes Sense performance, so it should activate properly. Other changes include bug fixes and more. Check out the details about the Dungeons and Dragons: Dark Alliance Update 1.06 below. The patch notes were: shared by Wizards of the Coast.
Dungeons and Dragons: Dark Alliance Update 1.06 Patch Notes Notes
Release Notes – Dark Alliance V 1.18
Lore Items / Now It Makes Sense Achievement
This achievement is now correctly activated. If you’ve collected all collectibles before this game update, you’ll need to create a brand new character and grab a collectible to pop the feat (which works in the base camp).
Increased font size
Text for goals, dialogue, and journal entries now have a larger font size.
The following changes have been made to enemy AI:
- When teleporting, enemies now use the player’s position at the start of the teleport.
- Fixed an issue where the Stygian Charger in The Order of the One Light Act 1 would stop responding after being attacked.
- Enemies now notice the player more quickly after being dropped in multiplayer.
- Enemies move out of their taunt to attack the player’s character once the player’s character is in range.
- Enemies are now harder to stun.
The following exploits have been removed, allowing the game to function properly:
- Fixed several issues where Icewind’s battle stages could be bypassed.
- Crystals can no longer be upgraded indefinitely once downgraded at the trader in Kelvin’s Cairn.
The following adjustments have been made to the controls:
- Fixed a missing key binding for opening the Player Menu using a keyboard in the options menu.
- Fixed an issue where the mouse would not work when attempting to navigate through the Party Management screen and the journal in the drawing board.
The following improvements have been made to the multiplayer experience:
- Partyhost has access to the Trophies menu in Basecamp.
- Fixed the delay in getting essential items in multiplayer.
- Fixed an issue where players would sometimes join a public session after accepting an invite from a friend.
- Stability improvements.
- Match making improvements.
- Fixed issues where players could not enter the boss rooms after teleporting to the party leader.
- Attaches to rubber tires.
- Fixed an issue where muted players were automatically disabled after returning to Kelvin’s Cairn.
- Fixed an issue where the effect of the healing spirit of Catti-brie would persist until players were loaded back into base camp.
- Fixed an issue where only starting an act in Multiplayer would challenge the act on difficulty 1.
- The Quickplay bonus now earns XP in the tally screen.
- Fixed Alchemist Fire damage not showing in Multiplayer.
- Fixed an issue where the forced respawn button would disappear after pressing start.
- Coldstone Guardian’s set bonus invulnerability now expires after Bruenor’s whirlwind ability ends in multiplayer.
The following changes affect the overall combat and gameplay experience:
- Shorten the delay for characters who get up after being knocked down during combat.
- Fixed collision issues that allowed players to go out of the world.
- Improvements to the enemy threat indicator HUD.
- Fixed issues where some enemies were invisible to the player.
- Fixed several issues where enemies spawn in flat terrain.
- UI and objective marker improvements.
- Fixed an issue where stamina usage was not consistent between different heroes.
- Fixed issues where characters would get stuck training dummies and some enemies during melee combat.
- Fixed burning debuff when character walks into lava trap.
- Added VFX for Frost Giant’s Ground Shatter AoE attack.
The following changes affect character progression and build:
- Fixed several cases where player progress was reset.
- Fixed an issue where characters would not level up when returning to Base Camp after completing a Challenge Rank 6 mission.
- Fixed an issue where rewards for completing loot would not show in the counting screen after completing an action.
- The 10-second wait for the counting screen has been removed after a player successfully completes an action; the entire screen can now be skipped.
- Fixed issues with stat and combat power calculations in the UI.