Sony has added a host of new titles to the PlayStation Summer Sale, including discounts of up to 60% on MK11, FFVII Remake Intergrade and AC Valhalla for PS5.
The PlayStation Summer Sale started at the end of last month and Sony already announced that new titles would be added to the sale on August 4. Fast forward two weeks and we now know which games can be bought at a big discount.
New offers include: popular titles such as the PS5 version of Final Fantasy VII Remake, FFVII Remake Intergrade, with a 29% discount. Other interesting offers for PlayStation 5 owners include Mortal Kombat 11 (60% off the regular edition and 50% off other editions), Assassin’s Creed Valhalla at 43% off. Valhalla is available as the Ultimate Edition for both PS4 and PS5.
Baseball fans will be thrilled with a discount on the excellent MLB: The Show for PlayStation 5 – several versions of the game are now on sale at a discount of up to 29%.
Below are some more games included in the PlayStation Summer Sale. Be sure to check out the official PS Store for regional discounts in your store.
- Demon Souls
- Hitman 3
- Yakuza: like a dragon
- Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order
- The Nioh Collection
- Nioh 2 Remastered – The Complete Edition PS4 and PS5
- Nioh Remastered – The Complete Edition
- FIFA 21
- Borderlands 3: Ultimate Edition PS4 and PS5 – €49.99
- Borderlands 3: Next Level Edition PS4 and PS5
- Watch Dogs: Legion PS4 & PS5
- Watch Dogs: Legion – Ultimate Edition PS4 & PS5
- Metro Exodus
- Metro Exodus Gold Edition
- Dirt 5 PS4 and PS5
- Dirt 5 – Year One Upgrade
The PlayStation Summer Sale runs through Wednesday, August 18 at 11:59 PM (local time).
Check all Gaming News here: Gaming Ideology