Call of Duty Vanguard on PlayStation and Xbox
Call of Duty fans should tune in to Vanguard’s massive multiplayer gameplay later today (September 7).
With just a few days left until the Vanguard beta, Activision will give fans a taste of what’s to come.
The reveal of the multiplayer gameplay of Call of Duty Vanguard will take place on September 7th.
Versus gameplay will be broadcast live on YouTube at 6:00 PM Dutch time. Fans can watch the action live by hitting play on the YouTube embed below.
In addition to multiplayer maps and game modes, Activision is expected to unveil a new cinematic trailer.
Fans can also find out more about this week’s multiplayer beta, which takes place on September 10.
The beta will be much bigger than the recently released Alpha, with more game modes and maps.
Likewise, Activision has made numerous changes to the game, including visual changes to improve visibility.
Fans will also notice improvements to spawning in the Champion Hill game mode. You can check out the full list of beta content below, as well as the multiplayer gameplay stream.
Call of Duty Vanguard Beta Content…
• Champion Hill
• Hotel Royal
• Red Star
• Eagle’s Nest (weekend 2)
• Champion Hill
– Based on Hardpoint, this target-based mode has a scoring zone in almost constant motion; if operators want to collect points for their team, they must keep track of it and move around the map within this patrol point.
• Team Deathmatch, Kill Confirmed, Domination and Search & Destroy.
– These are also the exact modes that you can play alongside Patrol during the beta period (Patrol and Search & Destroy will be available later in the beta).
• Champion Hill
– Weapons are persistent through matches. There are ten upgrades per weapon, each with one attachment.
– There are three rotating weapon sets, with 2 ARs, 2 LMGs, 2 snipers, 2 shotguns and 2 pistols.
• Core MP
– For Core MP, you can bring weapons to level 30.
– PlayStation players will get +2 custom loadout slots (12 in total, 10 for other platforms).
• Battle Pacing
– Combat Pacing is a feature that allows players to choose the intensity of their games.
– The number of players is determined by the size of the map to reach the intensity described in the Combat Pacing System. The number of players varies.
• Tactical: These are the lobbies that franchise veterans know well.
– This is the experience you’re used to with classic Call of Duty battle timing. Tactical Combat Pacing is always 6v6.
• Attack: Balanced combat pace that gives you plenty of room to breathe and lots of targets to kill.
– In Beta Weekend 1, the number of players varies between 20-28 players.
• Blitz: Action-packed lobbies where the intensity is ramped up to frenetic levels. Prepare for a lot of battles when you choose to participate in a Blitz.
– In Beta Weekend 1, the number of players varies between 28-48 players.
OPERATORS (each has 1 final move)
• Daniel Takeyatsu
• Roland Zeimet
• Lucas Riggs
• Polina Petrova
• Wade Jackson
• Arthur Kingsley
Check all Gaming News here: Gaming Ideology
Denial of Responsibility for the Content
Gaming Ideology is a News Source that collects News from different Media Agencies and acts as a News Aggregator. The content you find on our website is freely available on the Internet. We clearly mention the Content Source hyperlinked to its original source. We arrange that content in our platform for our readers for Educational purposes only. All Copyrights & Trademarks belong to their Owners/Authors.
For Content Owners: To remove your content from our website, please contact us by emailing us at: [email protected] and we will remove that content from our website.