Rainbow Six Siege Crystal Guard
Rainbow Six Siege has received a major new update on Steam, Xbox, PlayStation and PC.
The Crystal Guard update will go live alongside a period of server downtime across all platforms.
It will kick off on PC from 3pm BST, followed by Xbox platforms from 3pm and finally on PlayStation from 4pm to 5pm BST UK time.
The Rainbow Six Siege update weighs in at a whopping 24 GB on Ubisoft Connect, but only 12 GB on Steam.
On Xbox Series X, Xbox One, and PS4, fans will need to download a 20GB update. Surprisingly, though, the PS5 update is only 16GB.
Needless to say, the update brings dozens of changes across all platforms and introduces a new operator called Croatia.
“Croatia bringing expertise to Nighthaven with its quick wits and unabashed enthusiasm for 1960s sci-fi movies,” reads a Ubisoft statement.
“This season is packed with a plethora of updates, including changes to Operator armor and DBNO scores, as well as balancing for Twitch, IQ, Mute, and Fuze.
“Players also have a new way to customize Elite uniforms.”
You can read all about the Rainbow Six Siege update in the patch notes below.
Rainbow Six Siege Crystal Guard tweaks and improvements…
• Ranked and Unranked Earnings Increased
• Increased XP and Renown gain in Ranked and Unranked by 15% to match other PVP playlists.
• FIXED – Windows cursor stuck on screen, blocking camera shake.
• FIXED – Reinforcing a partially damaged hatch does not destroy the original wood surface.
• FIXED – Battle Pass reward system does not work for all game modes and completing a match results in an infinite error message.
• FIXED – Revive animation is not canceled if players fall through a hatch while revive a teammate.
• FIXED – Operator’s first-person perspective shifts downward when players lean to the right while rappelling.
• FIXED – Defenders can leave the Skyscraper piers without being detected.
• FIXED – Players will not get a Kill score if they are eliminated after knocking out an opponent and a teammate DBNO.
• FIXED – The Death Replay camera is compensated if the player is knocked out by an electrified wall.
• FIXED – Spotted opponents health bars are visible in HUD.
• FIXED – Multiple LOD and LOS issues on different maps.
• FIXED – Various issues with planting and retrieving the defuser in specific areas on maps.
• FIXED – Exploitable gaps on various maps.
• FIXED – Multiple clipping, collision, destruction and asset issues on different maps.
• FIXED – Multiple lighting issues on different maps.
• FIXED – Environmental destruction does not occur around indestructible assets.
• FIXED – EXT location on the bank card that is normally inaccessible is accessible to players.
• FIXED – Deployment animation is no longer available when canceling the barricade animation on the door west of BG Teller’s Office on the bank card.
• FIXED – Operator floats and shuffles when placed between the garbage bags and the concrete ramp on the bank card.
• FIXED – Aruni’s Surya Gate does not open on the door leading to BG Tellers’ Office on the bank card.
• FIXED – Players can navigate to the top of the fridge on the bank card.
• FIXED – The hostage is in BG Workshop and not in BG Server Room as specified by the objective location on the boundary map.
• FIXED – Multiple navigation issues where the operator hovers and shuffles at specific locations on the clubhouse map.
• FIXED – Drone can navigate under floors on the Clubhouse map.
• FIXED – Echo’s Yokai loses signal at 1F North Stairs and 1F Gang on Coastline map.
• FIXED – During the Preparation phase, a red wall can be seen on one side of the window at 2F Corridor on the Coastline map.
• FIXED – Echo’s Yokai loses signal when navigating near the wall at 1F North Stairs on the coastline map.
• FIXED – An opening is visible when Osa’s Talon-8 shield is attached to the door between 1F Service Entrance and 1F Kitchen on the Coastline map.
• FIXED – Lion, Finka and Iana’s first-person device animations are not interrupted by Oryx’ Remah Dash or Nomad’s Airjabs.
• FIXED – Operators with portable electronic devices are not revealed after being pinged by IQ’s electronics detector.
• FIXED – Ace’s SELMA Aqua Breacher destroys Osa’s Talon-8 Shield when thrown.
• FIXED – Energy bar for Clash’s CCE shield is missing.
• FIXED – Dokkaebi’s 3.0x reticle appears in EOR replay.
• FIXED – Collisions with Echo’s Yokai disrupt navigation.
• FIXED – Echo’s Yokai can be attached to any exterior door.
• FIXED – Flores’ RCE-Ratero Charge is destroyed near fences on various maps.
• FIXED – Drill SFX for Fuze’s Cluster Charge continues to play when the device is destroyed.
• FIXED – Reinforced wall is treated as soft wall if Fuze deploys the Cluster Charge exactly where another device is deployed on the other side.
• FIXED – Gridlocks M249 SAW has only 60 bullets when reloading with 1 bullet in the chamber.
• FIXED – Sometimes some of Hibana’s X-Kairos pellets do not deploy when fired in succession.
• FIXED – Reload animation for Hibana’s X-Kairos issues.
• FIXED – Multiple detection and ping issues with IQ’s Electronics Detector.
• FIXED – Camera pulses linger on IQ’s electronics detector screen after destroying cameras.
• FIXED – Captured Mozzie drones do not appear as captured in IQ’s electronics detector.
• FIXED – Normal ping appears instead of smart ping when IQ uses the electronics detector to ping the counter-defuser in PVE.
• FIXED – IQ’s electronics detector detects friendly drones that have recovered from a disabled state.
• FIXED – Effect feedback area for Kaid’s proximity alarm stays on screen in assist mode.
• FIXED – Kaids Rtila Electroclaw activates without delay when dropped from one surface to another.
• FIXED – Lion does not gain +5 points when the EE-One-D detects an opponent.
• FIXED – Maestro’s Evil Eye cannot destroy Gridlock’s Trax Stingers when deployed on uneven surfaces.
• FIXED – Shooting the back of Maestro’s Evil Eye while its shield is open will destroy the device.
• FIXED – Mira loses points when another player breaks a Black Mirror that has a friendly gadget on it.
• FIXED – A crash occurs if the player ejects Mira’s Black Mirror with a device mounted on it.
• FIXED – Mute’s clutter is not destroyed when an opponent shoots at the antennas.
• FIXED – HEL Presence Reduction grants Nøkk immunity to slow effects produced by Melusi’s Banshee Sonic Defense.
• FIXED – Osa’s weapon collides with Talon-8 Shield when she picks it up while rappelling.
• FIXED – Handles on Osa’s Talon-8 Shield are misplaced when equipping/equipping the device while rappelling.
• FIXED – Osa’s hitbox is too small when she rappels and picks up the Talon-8 shield.
• FIXED – Various Osa animation issues.
• FIXED – Osa does not have a Nighthaven model phone.
• FIXED – Player can cancel the gear animation for Osa’s Talon-8 Shield.
• FIXED – SFX is missing when Osa picks up the Talon-8 shield.
• FIXED – The health bar flashes when players equip one of Rook’s armor plates after being revived.
• FIXED – Twitch’s Shock Drone lights appear to be loose.
• FIXED – Twitch’s shock drone clips through any means.
• FIXED – Twitch’s shock drone is destroyed near fences on various maps.
• FIXED – Landing SFX plays twice after the player jumps on Twitch’s Shock Drone.
• FIXED – Twitch’s Shock Drone does not appear during EOR replay.
• FIXED – Total loss of functionality occurs when switching between Zero’s Argus Camera and other observation tools.
• FIXED – Multiple user interface and graphics issues.
• FIXED – Various match replay issues.
• FIXED – Various localization issues.
• FIXED – Various issues with voice chat and VFX.
• FIXED – Various customization and shopping issues.
• FIXED – Vote remains active when the round ends before the vote expires.
• FIXED – Player usernames are sometimes replaced with random numbers and letters that represent the profile ID of a linked account.
• FIXED – Operator icons and player usernames shake when players move.
• FIXED – Tactical card was not updated after releasing the reworked bank card.
• FIXED – UI elements present during EOR replay do not respond correctly after the player changes the HUD display area.
• FIXED – MMR Rollback popups appear after players complete a match, not when logging into the game.
• FIXED – Online ID on PS5 is split in Simplified Chinese.
• FIXED – A PC player has disabled communication for all Stadia users if the PC user does not activate the Crossplay communication option until after starting the session.
Check all Gaming News here: Gaming Ideology
Denial of Responsibility for the Content
Gaming Ideology is a News Source that collects News from different Media Agencies and acts as a News Aggregator. The content you find on our website is freely available on the Internet. We clearly mention the Content Source hyperlinked to its original source. We arrange that content in our platform for our readers for Educational purposes only. All Copyrights & Trademarks belong to their Owners/Authors.
For Content Owners: To remove your content from our website, please contact us by emailing us at: [email protected] and we will remove that content from our website.