NBA 2K22 My City
The NBA 2K22 release date is almost here on PS5, PS4, Xbox Series X, Xbox One, and PC.
The popular annual basketball sim will be available in stores and online starting September 10.
Unfortunately, the only bad news, however, is that NBA 2K22 will not have a pre-release, early access period.
Without an early access demo, fans will have to get their information by watching 2K’s court records.
The latest NBA 2K22 courtside report looks at the new and improved City feature in the sports sim.
According to 2K Sports, The City will be included in MyCAREER mode on PS5 and Xbox Series X/S, which is a welcome surprise for next-generation fans.
2K today unveiled an in-depth look at the updates coming to The City in NBA 2K22 for PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X|S, featuring a vibrant basketball community, a variety of rewards and activities, and a fresh new MyCAREER story featuring an original quest-driven story, cutscenes and atmosphere that all take place in The City.”
The next-gen versions will feature more NPC characters for a more populous city.
PS5 and Xbox Series X users can also complete new City Quests, which open up new careers out of court.
Fans can become fashion magnates with their own range of designer clothes, or rappers with hit songs.
Elsewhere, players can upgrade their houses, where they will receive new quests and challenges. You can even add ziplines to take you straight to a court.
New rewards are available on PS5 and Xbox Series X, such as go-karts, skates, emotes, intros and animations.
New innovations in The City in NBA 2K22 for PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X|S include…
• New City Quests are solo ventures for players to experiment with their careers off the field, from fashion mogul to rap icon;
• A larger population will make The City feel like it’s teeming with life, with new NPCs to completely bring the world around you together;
• Ability to upgrade your crib – such as a penthouse with a zipline to take you directly to specific courses – as a player’s home plays a role in MyCAREER as a location where coaches and friends will give players new quests;
• Explore new buildings added to The City, including a matchmaking building and Club 2K, where players can access music from some of the hottest labels appearing each season;
• Rewards include new ways to move around the city such as go-karts and inline skates, new emotes, intros and outros, animations, custom nameplates and more.
Check all Gaming News here: Gaming Ideology
Denial of Responsibility for the Content
Gaming Ideology is a News Source that collects News from different Media Agencies and acts as a News Aggregator. The content you find on our website is freely available on the Internet. We clearly mention the Content Source hyperlinked to its original source. We arrange that content in our platform for our readers for Educational purposes only. All Copyrights & Trademarks belong to their Owners/Authors.
For Content Owners: To remove your content from our website, please contact us by emailing us at: [email protected] and we will remove that content from our website.