Valorant patch notes for update 3.05
As you’d expect, Valorant fans are excited to play the new Fracture map and check out the new Battle Pass for Episode 3 Act 2.
All of this will go live in the next 24 hours depending on where you live, and coincidentally, Riot Games has released the official patch notes for today’s Valorant update.
That’s important because it gives a lot of new information about what else has been modified in the background.
Things like agents being rebalanced and items being removed can have a huge effect on the overall game experience.
And according to the latest news, some of Valorant’s top agents are changing this week.
According to the new patch notes, Brimstone, Sova, and Breach are all receiving skill damage consistency changes.
“We want to reward those of you who are creative with the ability to sandbox and use your tools to solve the obstacles other agents create,” explains a Riot Games post.
“To ensure this, physical objects in VALORANT must communicate in a reliable and consistent way, so you can plan and execute well without knowing skill-specific interactions.”
Other Agent tweaks are being made to Killjoy and Raze, with Riot Games confirming that Killjoy’s versatile Turret ability has been noted as cramping on pistol rounds along longer sightlines.
This is due to the tagging feature, where the intensity combined with the weapon spread makes it challenging to move forward.
New changes have been made to slightly reduce the Turret’s ability to hinder rushes and give opponents more counterplay options.
And explaining the changes to Raze, Riot Games posted this today, telling fans:
“The Boom Bots’ ability to free up space, spot and track opponents, as well as one-shot enemies with Light Shields, gave you limited options to play against, especially during low-money rounds.
“So we’re trading reduced damage output for a reduction in skill costs to introduce more Boom Bot counterplay options. This should also increase the frequency with which Raze can use mains Boom Bot to create space.”
More Valorant patch notes news for update 3.05 can be found below and includes the following changes:
- NEW CARD: Fracture is live!
- Immortal 1/2/3 Rankings are back!
- The Leaderboard is being updated to differentiate between those of you in each Immortal tier.
- Updated classification restrictions to allow for the return of Immortal 1/2/3:
○ Diamond 1 → Immortal 1
○ Diamond 2 → Immortal 2
○ Diamond 3 → Immortal 3
- Custom competitive ranked distribution as described in a previous article
- Fracture Queue Only!
- This queue is a standard, unclassified mode that gives players a chance to practice the new map before seeing it in Competitive play.
- Fracture-only queue will be available for 2 weeks, after which Fracture will enter other modes including Competitive.
Premium Battlepass Bonus XP
- Upgrading to the Premium Battlepass gives a 3% XP boost to Battlepass tier progress for all matchmade games through the end of Act II
- We believe the Battlepass experience is at its best when you can earn hype rewards as you unlock levels, hit key milestones, and feel good about what you’ve earned.
- This is not retroactive, so upgrading early will give you access to the most XP
- The XP boost does not apply to daily or weekly missions
- Updated AFK detection logic to prevent players from editing Battlepass/Account Levels by AFKing in game modes such as Deathmatch and Snowball Fight
- Updated the ping calculation to exclude the server frame time.
- Updated markers used by NVIDIA Reflex
- NVIDIA Reflex is used to reduce and measure rendering latency. This update should allow Reflex to better tune frames by adding current markers, as well as fixes to some older markers.
- Fixed a bug where simultaneous overlapping smoke from ally and enemy Viper could ensure that near sight and decay were never removed
- Fixed a bug where Omen could get stuck in other objects if they blocked the From the Shadows return location
- Omen will no longer equip his weapon slower than intended after casting Dark Cover
- Astra will no longer equip her weapon slower than intended after leaving Astral Form
- Fixed KAY/O’s NULL/cmd waves from destroying the glass on Ascent
- Fixed a bug that caused the Leaderboard to load infinitely when searching for a specific player.
- For coaches, the loading screen should now correctly display all the agent selection information (the composition of the agents of both teams, etc.)
- Fixed an issue where Observer Moderators could not see the Pause Match Timer option if they disconnected and then reconnected during a round.
Check all Gaming News here: Gaming Ideology
Denial of Responsibility for the Content
Gaming Ideology is a News Source that collects News from different Media Agencies and acts as a News Aggregator. The content you find on our website is freely available on the Internet. We clearly mention the Content Source hyperlinked to its original source. We arrange that content in our platform for our readers for Educational purposes only. All Copyrights & Trademarks belong to their Owners/Authors.
For Content Owners: To remove your content from our website, please contact us by emailing us at: [email protected] and we will remove that content from our website.