So far, Sony hasn’t announced much this year. They were not represented at E3 or Gamescom. Instead, Sony has been working on a new PlayStation Showcase, which flickered across several streams last Thursday. There was a colorful mishmash of different games.
So fans of Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic can look forward to a remake. Unfortunately, no more can be written about it. Because Sony has not given a release date or further information or gameplay. The same goes for Marvel’s Wolverine, which is being developed by Insomniac. The development studio is currently working on Marvel’s Spider-Man 2, and at least there was a longer teaser with Venom and its 2023 release window.
God of War fans don’t have to wait until 2023. The second and final part of the Scandinavian story called Ragnarok will be released next year. The same goes for Square Enix’s Forspoken. To be precise, the action-adventure, which is being developed by Luminous Productions, should be released in the spring. When exactly is unfortunately not yet known.
Of course there were many other announcements like the remastered version of Alan Wake, a PS5 and PC version of Uncharted 4 and The Lost Legacy and a lot of gameplay material from Gran Turismo 7. Maybe there was something to look forward to. That’s why in today’s Sunday question you can tell us your highlights from the PlayStation Showcase (multiple answers possible).
Data Protection Notice: We use the external service for our Sunday question straw head. straw head (Data protection) uses Google, among others ReCaptchato exclude multiple votes. If you actively vote for the Sunday questions, you use the external service Strawpoll and transfer your data to Strawpoll.
The results of the Sunday question of September 5
sunday question: How many games are on your Pile of Shame?
- Lots of games (over 100) 19.08% (29 votes)
- I could already open my own shop (more than 500) 16.45% (25 votes)
- I don’t have a pile of shame. 14.47% (22 votes)
- One or the other game has already been collected (max. 25) 13.82% (21 votes)
- With some offers/bundles I just couldn’t resist (max. 50) 13.16% (20 votes)
- Very few games (max. 10) 11.84% (18 votes)
- There is a pile, because I can still handle it in my life (max. 75) 6.58% (10 votes)
- I get access to many bundles every year, so that a larger batch is built up (max. 100) 4.61% (7 votes)
Total of all votes: 152
Check all Game News here: Gaming Ideology