Cyberpunk 2077 Update 1.31 Patch Notes
Cyberpunk 2077 Update 1.31 is available for download on PlayStation, Xbox and PC.
Nearly a year after launch, Cyberpunk 2077 developer CD Projekt continues to make improvements to the open-world action game.
Update 1.31 is not as big as some of the previous updates, but there are some critical fixes for it.
This includes a fix for an issue with weapon reload speeds, as well as improvements to the charged jump advantage.
Similarly, CD Projekt fixed an issue where V got stuck in a falling animation when crashing a motorcycle.
Elsewhere, CD Projekt has fixed an issue with claiming registration rewards due to a network error.
It may not be the most exciting solution, but GPU memory optimization on PlayStation consoles should make the game run smoother.
It’s too early to say if this update makes the game worth playing, but it’s certainly an improvement from where the game was before.
The full list of Cyberpunk 2077 update 1.31 patch notes can be seen below.
• Fixed an issue where upgrading an item with a quest tag did not remove the base version of that item from the inventory.
• Fixed an issue where the speed benefits of weapon reloads were slowing down the reload time.
• Corrected the height of the loaded jump.
• Adjusted the stealth detection speed of enemies depending on the difficulty of the game.
• V will no longer get stuck in falling animation when crashing a motorcycle while also having “The Rock” advantage.
Missions and open world
• Disaster Piece
– Fixed an issue where Judy wouldn’t spawn in her van in Jig-Jig Street.
• These boots are made for walking
– Thorton Galena “Rattler” no longer becomes invulnerable after the quest is completed.
• Knock on the brat
– Fixed an issue where the quest could be retriggered with the goal “Go to the final battle” on saves made on game version 1.22.
• With a little help from my friends
– Fixed an issue where the “Wait for the Nomads” objective could remain on the screen long after the player arrived at the intersection.
– Fixed an issue where it was not possible to communicate with the nomads to discuss the plan.
• The Nomad
– Fixed an issue where the player’s car could get stuck between a blockade and a guardrail, preventing them from returning to the car and blocking progress.
Missions and open world
• Fixed an issue where roads did not look wet after rain, which was the result of ongoing work on the wet surfaces system.
– In 1.31, wet surfaces should look more detailed than before the problem occurred.
• Hair and/or eyebrows removed where they were set to “off” in previous game versions.
• Fixed an issue where shooting with a Tech weapon caused a temporary blinding light.
• With a little help from my friends — Fixed an issue where Carol was missing her tablet or was up in the air during a scene.
• Missing descriptions returned in quickhack tooltips for overheating and shorting.
• Missing descriptions returned for Backpacker, Resist!, Osmosis, and Footloose clothing mods.
• Fixed an issue where players could not claim in-game registration rewards due to the error: “A network error has occurred. Please try again later”.
• [PlayStation] GPU memory optimization.
Check all Gaming News here: Gaming Ideology
Denial of Responsibility for the Content
Gaming Ideology is a News Source that collects News from different Media Agencies and acts as a News Aggregator. The content you find on our website is freely available on the Internet. We clearly mention the Content Source hyperlinked to its original source. We arrange that content in our platform for our readers for Educational purposes only. All Copyrights & Trademarks belong to their Owners/Authors.
For Content Owners: To remove your content from our website, please contact us by emailing us at: [email protected] and we will remove that content from our website.