Valheim Hearth and Home Patch Notes
Fans have been waiting a while to get their hands on it, but today the new Valheim Hearth and Home update becomes playable on Steam.
The patch makes some major changes to the game, which remains in early access and beta.
As the name implies, this week’s major update focuses on new mechanics, furniture, building pieces, food, weapons, optimizations and more that can be found in the residence.
This includes new building pieces and furniture added to the game, ranging from sturdy shingle roofs to a mighty stone throne.
Valheim fans will also find that they can now share map data with other Vikings in your world, find seeds to plant more types of trees, and eventually destroy unwanted items with the new destroyer.
The good news is that there are also plenty of bug fixes and minor background tweaks that fans will want to know more about.
And these can all be found in the recent Valheim patch notes for Steam, which can be found below:
- Weapons rebalanced (all weapons have been rebalanced to be more viable as main weapons and also have more unique playstyles)
- Blocking system overhauled (current max hp now greatly affects your ability to block attacks, added stagger bar gui)
- Naming tamed creatures
- Gamepad sensitivity settings
- Added autofetch toggle button
- Graphics Settings (Active Point Lights & Active Point Light Shadows)
- Tamed Creatures Affected by Friendly Fire (i.e. you cannot injure a tamed creature unless you turn on Friendly Fire or use the new Butcher Knife item)
- Various other improvements and bug fixes
- Food rebalancing (most food items now primarily give stamina or mostly health to make food choices more interesting)
- Food GUI overhauled to work better with the rebalanced food
- Over 10 new things to eat (actually 12)
- Tamed Lox now has a purpose
- Slimy locations and creatures added to plains
- New plantable seeds: Birch, Oak & Onions
- New Weapons: Crystal Battle Axe, Silver Blade
- New Shields: Bone Tower Shield, Iron Buckler
- Butcher’s knife (special weapon for slaughtering tamed animals)
- Thunderstone (Sold by merchant)
- Lox Accessory
- New Darkwood builds such as shingle roofs, beams, decorations and more
- New furniture types, including but not limited to a mighty stone throne and a steaming Viking hot tub
- Crystal walls
- New types of stacks to show off your treasure and resources
- Cauldron Buffs: Spice Rack, Butcher’s Table, Pots and Pans
- Cartography table (for sharing map data with other players)
- Oven added (for baking bread and pie)
- Added obliterator (Items are gone)
- Iron cooking station (required to cook some meats)
Check all Gaming News here: Gaming Ideology
Denial of Responsibility for the Content
Gaming Ideology is a News Source that collects News from different Media Agencies and acts as a News Aggregator. The content you find on our website is freely available on the Internet. We clearly mention the Content Source hyperlinked to its original source. We arrange that content in our platform for our readers for Educational purposes only. All Copyrights & Trademarks belong to their Owners/Authors.
For Content Owners: To remove your content from our website, please contact us by emailing us at: [email protected] and we will remove that content from our website.