Genshin Impact Anniversary Rewards Revealed Before Next Banner Release Date

Recent articles

Genshin Impact Anniversary Rewards (Image: MIHOYO)

With so much going on this week, there’s a good chance the Genshin Impact anniversary would be overshadowed.

The next banner will start in less than 24 hours, which means you’ll need to unlock and add a new character to your team.

Kokomi is set to release Tuesday, September 22 at approximately 5pm BST on PS4, mobile, PC and PS5.

But after the launch of Kokomi, developers Mihoyo will launch the official Genshin Impact Anniversary reward event.

Things kick off on September 28, and the Genshin team plans to release a steady stream of rewards throughout the end of the month.

One of the easiest ways to earn the new rewards is to log in every day, starting on September 28.

Doing so will give you a list of goodies that will be added to your account until mid-October.

The deals include the following free rewards:

  • Day One: Intertwined Destiny
  • Day two: Mora x80000
  • Day Three: Two Intertwined Destinies
  • Day Four: 18 Mythic Enhancement Ore
  • Day Five: Two Intertwined Destinies
  • Day Six: 8 Hero’s White
  • Day Seven: Five Intertwined Destinies

And below are some of the other Genshin Impact Anniversary rewards and events that will be hosted in September:

  • Web Event “An Unforgettable Journey” from September 28 – October 12
  • Event Rewards: Primogems, Mora, Mystic Enhancement Ore, Hero’s Wit

Travelers can watch their own anniversary theater during the event and relive their travel experiences. After watching, Travelers not only receive a reward for viewing, but they can also exchange rewards with their friends, such as Primogems and Mora.

“A Message in Time” Web Event from September 29 – October 7

  • Event Rewards: Blessing of the Welkin Moon × 1, odds of winning: 10%, Mora × 100,000, odds of winning: 90%.

During the event, Travelers can enter a raffle by creating their own anniversary cards. After the event ends, we will randomly select 10% of the participants to receive the Blessing of the Welkin Moon ×1.

Genshin Impact “Recording Your Anniversary Memories” Anniversary Event September 28 – October 7.

  • Event Rewards: Primogems × 100 (1,000 winners), Platforms: Twitter, Facebook and HoYoLAB.
  • Genshin Impact “Let’s Solve Word Puzzles” Anniversary Event October 7 – October 13
  • Event Rewards: Primogems × 100 (1,000 winners)
  • Platforms: Twitter, Facebook and HoYoLAB.

Check all Gaming News here: Gaming Ideology

Source

Denial of Responsibility for the Content
Gaming Ideology is a News Source that collects News from different Media Agencies and acts as a News Aggregator. The content you find on our website is freely available on the Internet. We clearly mention the Content Source hyperlinked to its original source. We arrange that content in our platform for our readers for Educational purposes only. All Copyrights & Trademarks belong to their Owners/Authors.

For Content Owners: To remove your content from our website, please contact us by emailing us at: [email protected] and we will remove that content from our website.

Leave a Reply