Halo Infinite beta weekend starts October 1
The second Halo Infinite beta weekend is about to take place on Xbox Series X/S, Xbox One, and PC.
This weekend’s Halo Infinite Flight Test has an October 1 release date and a 6pm BST launch time.
Unlike similar beta testing for other games, the Halo Infinite demo will take place in multiple stages.
The first matchmaking will be on October 1 from 6pm to 10pm BST, followed by a second phase from 1am to 5am BST a few hours later. The full schedule can be seen below, along with patch notes for any changes that have been made.
As for the content, 343 Industries has confirmed that several player-vs-player modes will be available this weekend, as well as Bot Battles. This includes Slayer mode on Bazaar, Live Fire, and Recharge, as well as Capture the Flag and Stronghold game modes.
The second beta weekend also introduces 12-v-12 Big Team Battles into the experience.
If you want to participate in the next Halo Infinite beta, Microsoft has given fans some download tips. To install the Halo Infinite beta on Xbox, go to the Store app on your console.
You will then need to search for “Xbox Insider Hub” in the App section. Once you’ve found the hub, you’ll need to download and launch the app.
Once you’ve launched the app, look for the Halo Infinite Insider link in the Preview section. If the Preview does not install after a short while, it is worth restarting the console.
Halo Infinite beta dates, times and patch notes…
Weekend 2 – 1-3 October
• Friday, October 1 at 6pm-10pm and 1am-5pm BST
• Saturday, October 2 at 6pm-10pm and 1am-5pm BST
• Sunday 3 October at 6pm-10pm and 1am-5pm BST
– Living fire
– To upload
• Big Team Battle (BTB)
MODES AND PLAYLISTS
• Capture the flag
• Total control (BTB only)
• Both player vs. player as bot playlists are open to Arena game types.
• The Heatwave now fires at the same rate in both modes.
• The Gravity Hammer strikes a small area around the user with each swing.
• Threat Sensor has a much shorter duration, but pings more often.
• Refer to the Balance Changes article for an overview of everything that has changed.
• This flight contains many fixes for each area of the game. Here’s a sampling of more notable solutions:
• Fixed several situations that caused stuttering, desynchronization, and other abnormal behavior across all maps and modes, including sliding, colliding with other players, colliding with specific surfaces on certain maps, and scrambling.
• Fixed an issue where players’ voices could be heard if they had Push-to-Talk enabled but did not press their PTT button.
• Fixed two Steam crashes on certain hardware configurations.
Check all Gaming News here: Gaming Ideology
Denial of Responsibility for the Content
Gaming Ideology is a News Source that collects News from different Media Agencies and acts as a News Aggregator. The content you find on our website is freely available on the Internet. We clearly mention the Content Source hyperlinked to its original source. We arrange that content in our platform for our readers for Educational purposes only. All Copyrights & Trademarks belong to their Owners/Authors.
For Content Owners: To remove your content from our website, please contact us by emailing us at: [email protected] and we will remove that content from our website.