Prime Matter presents the launch trailer Phoenix Point: Behemoth Edition. This puts us in the right mood for the strategy game.
Phoenix Point: Behemoth Edition is available for PS4 and Xbox One. It contains the main game including all expansions.
Phoenix point offers a new kind of turnbased strategy and action. The earth has been flooded. A mutating alien force threatens the last remnants of humanity. Only the Phoenix Project, a secret organization of the brightest minds and bravest soldiers, can fend off the attackers and save the world.
It’s up to the player to lead the resistance on Earth: they must explore a ravaged planet, build its base, develop new technologies, manage resources and fight for survival on a global scale in largescale, turnbased, tactical combat. But you won’t be alone. Players can team up with different factions to unite humanity and the planet through the diplomacy system of Phoenix point recapture or use military force to destroy all rivals. Whatever the players choose, a brutal challenge with endless replay value awaits.
Key Features of the Phoenix Point: Behemoth Edition:
- The Complete Phoenix Point Experience: The Behemoth Edition includes the complete game plus four major DLCs (“Blood and Titanium”, “Legacy of the Ancients”, “Festering Skies” and the upcoming “Corrupted Horizons”) with additional story missions, maps and other gameplay bonuses, DLC weapon pack, and a host of updates, upgrades, and communityinspired Quality of Life improvements.
- Optimized for consoles: Redesigned user interface and gamepad controls developed specifically for consoles.
- Intense TurnBased Squad Combat: Players use their squad, consisting of four or more soldiers and drones, in tactical turnbased combat. So you have direct control over the shots of the soldiers in combat thanks to the unique freemiming system weaknesses or weapons of the enemy can be targeted with pinpoint accuracy.
- Earth must be defended against a mutating alien threat: players face an alien threat that adapts to their opponent’s tactics and thus presents a constant challenge. In intense boss battles, you face huge monsters with unique abilities that require meticulous planning and execution.
- The Geoscape Reborn: The global situations and conflicts must be strategically evaluated to plan operations and manage resources on a global scale.
- Deep and comprehensive soldier development: Soldiers can be customized with unique abilities and a wide variety of weapons and equipment.
- What are the secrets behind the threat?: Experience a complex story with multiple possible endings and learn about the origins of the crisis through exploration, diplomacy and research.
- Diplomatic Relations: Players’ decisions shape relationships with various factions attempting to retake Earth. Unique rewards await cooperation, while opposition will have farreaching consequences.
- Free nextgeneration upgrade: experience the game in 4K | 60 FPS on PlayStation®5 and Xbox Series X with a free upgrade for PlayStation®4 and Xbox One owners after launch.
Phoenix Point: Behemoth Edition was presented in July (all information here).
Check all Game Trailers here: Gaming Ideology