Call of Duty Season 6 Update
Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War Season 6 is about to hit consoles and PC.
The new Call of Duty season has a release date of October 7. It will be available on PS5, PS4, Xbox Series X/S, Xbox One and PC.
The Call of Duty Season 6 update is now available for preload, though only in Black Ops Cold War.
The Warzone update will be available to download and install alongside the start of the new season at 5:00 AM UK time on the morning of October 7.
As you can see in the patch notes below, the new season introduces a brand new Battle Pass, complete with a slew of new rewards.
This includes new Battle Pass Operator Mason, as well as free Battle Pass weapons like the 410 Ironhide Shotgun and Grav Assault Rifle.
Needless to say, fans can also expect a host of new maps, including the 6v6 Deprogram map and the 6v6 America map.
Elsewhere, fans can expect new featured playlists, as well as new multiplayer operator missions.
The Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War and Warzone update also lays the groundwork for the Halloween Haunting event.
You can check out the full list of Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War Season 6 patch notes below.
Call of Duty Season 6 Roadmap
Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War Season 6 Update Patch Notes…
• 100 new Battle Pass levels
• New Battle Pass Operator: Mason
• Free Battle Pass Weapons: .410 Ironhide Shotgun and Grav Assault Rifle
• Three bonus Bulldozer Operator skins included in the Battle Pass bundle
• New free Black Ops Mixtape war tracks in the Battle Pass + more
• A total of five weapons throughout the season, including the Battle Axe, LAPA SMG and Hammer & Sickle
• Unlock new weapon challenges
• Four new Prestige Levels
• New Prestige Shop Weapon Blueprint and Legacy Content
• New weapon tuning for the EM2, TEC-9, Marshal, C58, LC10 and more
• New Season Six Lobby Theme
– More in the season, including new ‘Fuze’ operator and ‘The Haunting’ event
• New 6v6 card: deprogram
• New 6v6 Map: America
• New 2v2/3v3/Face Off 6v6 map: Gluboko
• New Featured Playlists: Deprogram 24/7, Face Off Gluboko 24/7
• New multiplayer operator missions
• 20 new multiplayer season challenges
– More in the season, including new MP modes and more during ‘The Haunting’ event
• New round card: “Forsaken”
• New perk: PhD slider (+5 skill levels)
• New Wonder Weapon: Chrysalax
• New Support Weapons: ARC-XD and Hand Cannon
• New “abandoned” challenges
• New Dark Aether Story Intel
• New Zombies Operator Missions
• 20 New Seasonal Challenges for Zombies
• New Attack Card: Deprogram (PlayStation®)
• New Onslaught Mode: Onslaught Elite (PlayStation)
• New Onslaught Weapon Blueprint Challenge (PlayStation)
– More in the season, including a new Outbreak LTM during “The Haunting” Event
Check all Gaming News here: Gaming Ideology
Denial of Responsibility for the Content
Gaming Ideology is a News Source that collects News from different Media Agencies and acts as a News Aggregator. The content you find on our website is freely available on the Internet. We clearly mention the Content Source hyperlinked to its original source. We arrange that content in our platform for our readers for Educational purposes only. All Copyrights & Trademarks belong to their Owners/Authors.
For Content Owners: To remove your content from our website, please contact us by emailing us at: [email protected] and we will remove that content from our website.