Rainbow Six Siege gets a new update
Rainbow Six Siege is getting a brand new update, but only after a period of server downtime.
Rainbow Six Siege maintenance will begin at 2pm BST on Xbox and 3pm BST on PlayStation devices.
The maintenance only takes about 30 minutes, although sometimes these things take a little longer.
Meanwhile, Rainbow Six Siege fans can download the Y6S3.2 update.
The new update makes one or two major changes, especially when it comes to the scoreboard.
As part of the update, Ubisoft has reduced the overall size of the scoreboard while improving readability.
It’s even better news for PC users, who can now view various performance stats while playing.
This includes everything from frames per second to latency, not to mention NVIDIA-related metrics.
According to Ubisoft, the feature can be enabled in the Options menu and players can choose between Minimal and Advanced Metrics.
The remaining update Y6S3.2 patch notes can be found below…
TWEAKS AND IMPROVEMENTS
• Scoreboard – Visual Improvements
– Reduced overall size and improved readability.
• Performance Statistics
– PC users can now view real-time performance stats in the HUD, such as FPS, latency, and NVIDIA-related stats.
– This feature can be enabled in the Options menu and players can choose between Minimal and Advanced Metrics.
• FIXED – When a player knocks down a teammate and another player knocks out the teammate, the player who knocked him out is removed from the match.
• FIXED – Muted sound is heard on some automatic weapons.
• FIXED – The player can get stuck between the barrels and garbage bags at EXT Teacups on the theme park map.
• FIXED – Multiple issues with planting or picking up the defuser in specific areas on different maps.
• FIXED – Recall exploit allows players to reach locations that should be inaccessible on the new Coastline map.
• FIXED – Several LOD issues on hunting and tower maps.
• FIXED – Game crashes when Mira’s Black Mirror is ejected with an active cluster charge attached.
• FIXED – Pulse’s heart sensor appears to be stuck on the ‘Connect…’ screen when a player is viewing Pulse in assist mode.
• FIXED – Animation is missing when player tries to exit rappelling with Osa’s Talon-8 Shield equipped.
• FIXED – Player can exit rappelling with Osa’s Talon-8 Shield equipped.
• FIXED – Various UI issues.
• FIXED – Shield skins are not rendered in 3D in the Store’s Weapon Skins category.
• FIXED – Shield skin thumbnails are missing from the side panel of the Battle Pass purchase.
• FIXED – C4 turns white on the new Nitro Cell model.
• FIXED – Various localization issues.
• FIXED – Lap timer displays incorrect time remaining on Stadia. (Hotfix delivered to PC and Luna last week.)
Check all Gaming News here: Gaming Ideology
Denial of Responsibility for the Content
Gaming Ideology is a News Source that collects News from different Media Agencies and acts as a News Aggregator. The content you find on our website is freely available on the Internet. We clearly mention the Content Source hyperlinked to its original source. We arrange that content in our platform for our readers for Educational purposes only. All Copyrights & Trademarks belong to their Owners/Authors.
For Content Owners: To remove your content from our website, please contact us by emailing us at: [email protected] and we will remove that content from our website.