The Big Ant Studios pose Cricket 22nd for all systems. A trailer highlights the innovations.
Inspired by the feedback of offers from fans Cricket 22nd some innovations:
- New bowling and fielding controls: Regardless of whether it’s a quick bounce or the full “snap” you hear when you push the ball from the infield to a precise exit: Cricket 22nd brings improved, more direct controls that help you play your best cricket.
- Deep Story Career Mode The fans are in control on and off the pitch. Training and press conferences are conducted independently of each other, while injuries must be dealt with, which ultimately determines the road to international fame.
- The most accessible cricket simulation yet Cricket 22nd makes it easier than ever to get started with a completely redesigned set of tutorials and a new user experience for beginners. Cricket 22nd is the most comprehensive simulation of the sport Big Ant has ever developed, and thanks to the new tutorials, even novices can beat and bowl like pros in no time.
- New commenters: Cricket 22nd features a team of highprofile commentators including Michael Atherton, Ian Healy, Mel Jones, Alison Mitchell and David Gower. Every shot is commentated with more depth and better analysis than ever before and for the first time in a sports competition, there is an allwomen commentator team, representing women in the Cricket 22ndExperience expands further.
- The most beautiful cricket ever Cricket 22nd makes full use of the possibilities of the new hardware generation. Not only does the game load at lightning speed so you can immerse yourself in the action faster than ever before, it also includes a number of graphical updates, including realtime ray tracing elements, making this the most visually realistic cricket game to play. date.
“The number of cricket fans asking us about our plans for the next generation of cricket is overwhelming,” said Big Ant CEO Ross Symons. “And we are excited about what we do Cricket 22nd can offer. This is our fifth cricket simulation and it represents the sum of everything we’ve learned over the past ten years and beyond. We have the most passionate fans and we can’t wait to hand them the new title.”
Russell James, ECB Director of Sales and Marketing on the partnership: “We are delighted to be working with Big Ant again on this extremely exciting game Cricket 22nd. Cricket is a game for everyone, and whether you take on the challenge of taking an Ashes test or take on the world’s best female and male whiteball cricketers in The Hundred, Cricket 22nd offers everything cricket fans could wish for.”
“Cricket Australia is proud to once again partner with Australian game developer Big Ant Studios to bring such a visually realistic video game to our passionate fans,” said Nick Hockley, CEO of Cricket Australia. “The Ashes are one of the biggest rivalries in world sport and we can’t wait to see cricket with Cricket 22nd to bring them closer to a new audience.”
Cricket 22nd will be released on November 25 for PS4, PS5, Xbox One and Xbox Series X. The Switch version will follow in January 2022.
Check all Game News here: Gaming Ideology