Fortnite Combat AR and Fortnitemares Frankenstein Skin
Fortnite fans are counting down to the release of update 18.20.
The new Fortnite update has a release date of October 12 on PS5, PS4, Xbox Series X/S, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, Android, and PC.
As a numbered update, the last download will be accompanied by a server outage period at 9:00 AM Dutch time.
Services will be taken offline at 8:30 a.m. BST, while downtime is expected to end around 11:00 a.m.
Update 18.20 was announced by Epic Games on Twitter, along with a teaser on what to expect from the download.
“Fights fight fights,” reads an epic tweet. “The v18.20 update is scheduled to release on October 12. Downtime will begin at approximately 4:00 a.m. ET, and matchmaking will be disabled approximately 30 minutes early.”
Based on the teaser, Fortnite update 18.20 will bring the Combat AR and Combat SMG back into the game.
With the Fortnitemares festivities in full swing, there are also reports that rideable monsters will be added to the game, not to mention even more spooky skins and items.
The remaining Fortnite update 18.20 patch notes can be seen below.
Battle Royale Patch Notes…
• The progress of unlocking the Battle Pass page is not always tracked correctly.
– Players may notice that the Battle Pass does not seem to move to the next page when unlocking additional items to meet the unlock requirement.
• Slower glide when using Symbiote item and Launch Pad.
– When using a launch pad, players can experience a slow gliding effect when they redeploy the glider and use the Venom or Carnage Symbiote item.
• Certain vehicles are not allowed to fish.
– We are aware of an issue that prevents players from using a fishing rod while sitting in the passenger seat of a powerboat or in the retrieval bin of an OG Bear truck.
• Restart timer in HUD does not match restart timer on restart card
– The time displayed on the HUD does not match the timer on the restart card. The Reboot card displays the correct time.
Patch Notes from Save the World…
• It is not possible to switch Hero Loadouts in the Lobby while using a controller.
– Players may not be able to switch gear in the lobby while using a controller on all platforms.
Creative Patch Notes…
• Concert VFX Settings
– We are investigating the following issue with the Concert VFX settings:
– Concert Rain VFX stays on the island until it returns to Hub and re-enters the island
• Trees do not appear on the island map.
– We are investigating an issue where trees placed around the island are not showing on the island map.
Switch and Mobile Patch Notes…
• Substitutes are not heard by other consoles in Gamechat
– Switch players cannot be heard by players on other platforms, but players on other platforms can still be heard by players on Switch.
• OnePlus Nord crashes on login
– We are investigating an issue that causes the OnePlus Nord device to crash when logging in.
Check all Gaming News here: Gaming Ideology
Denial of Responsibility for the Content
Gaming Ideology is a News Source that collects News from different Media Agencies and acts as a News Aggregator. The content you find on our website is freely available on the Internet. We clearly mention the Content Source hyperlinked to its original source. We arrange that content in our platform for our readers for Educational purposes only. All Copyrights & Trademarks belong to their Owners/Authors.
For Content Owners: To remove your content from our website, please contact us by emailing us at: [email protected] and we will remove that content from our website.