New World Update 1.02 Adds Server Transfers
New World Update 1.0.2 is available for download on PC and Steam.
The latest New World update brings server transfers one step closer to reality.
According to Amazon Games, the team is working hard on the feature, which should be ready soon.
“This week’s update brings with it a slew of bug fixes, in addition to laying additional groundwork for the upcoming server handover feature,” explained Amazon.
“Many members of our team are still working tirelessly to ensure that everyone can find a world to call their home for the long haul with the character transfer feature.”
Unfortunately, however, update 1.0.2 will be launched at the same time as a period of server downtime.
The server maintenance starts at 11 a.m. Dutch time. Even more annoying is that server downtime lasts 5 hours.
The news was announced by Amazon Games on Twitter: “We will be having downtime on 10/13 at 3AM PT [6 AM ET]. The estimated downtime is approximately 5 hours. Thank you for your patience and understanding!”
You can see the full list of patch notes for New World Update 1.0.2 below.
• We have adjusted the degree of influence gain over time so that bringing an area into conflict state will continue to require significant effort over time:
• Significantly reduced the amount of influence gain over time for attacking factions.
– This is to account for a bug we found where the increase multiplied over time much faster than intended.
• Removed the decrease in influence over time for defending factions.
• Fixed an issue where Marshjaw respawned slower than Flatfish Fishery intended.
• Fixed an issue that caused certain bears to respawn faster than intended.
• Fixed an issue where twice the target number of boars spawned on the Boarsholm POI in Restless Shores.
• Fixed an issue where players could be prompted to purchase an item for which they had previously initiated the unlock process in the in-game store when attempting to unlock another item immediately afterwards.
• Fixed an issue that prevented skin shop previews from working correctly when the player was actively wielding a weapon.
• Fixed an issue where the Righteous Guardian’s Armor skin would not change color in War.
• Fixed an issue where the Rune Bear armor skin would not change color in War.
• Fixed an issue that caused wrong poses when viewing store items.
Bug fixes in the new world…
• Fixed an issue where players could respawn as a corpse.
• Fixed an issue where the level 3 fish treasure chest would not fight back after being hooked.
• Fixed several localization issues and text fields.
• Fixed an issue that caused players who were kicked, suspended, banned, or removed from the game by Easy Anti-Cheat to receive unclear communications.
– Additional messages have been added to help players better understand the penalty they received.
• Fixed an issue that caused territory influence to reset after an invasion.
• Fixed an issue where players attempting to take a split amount of Stacked Items from another Settlement their faction owns would be charged the full cost of the items in the Stack.
• Fixed a game crash caused by a player targeting another player with a healing effect the exact moment he was traveling fast or teleporting away.
• Fixed an issue reducing the variety and potential amount of loot obtained from game modes and chests in the world.
• Fixed an issue that prevented some crafting bonuses from reaching the target minimum values.
• Fixed an issue where overflow items in storage were transferred to another territory.
• Fixed an issue where petting Barkimedes caused the camera to shake.
• Fixed an issue that prevented the Ice Pylon ability from cooling properly.
• Fixed an issue where settlement storage could be overflowing due to expired contracts.
• Fixed an issue where the player’s movement could stutter after being hindered by logging.
• Fixed an issue where there were not enough chests at Hapless Homestead to meet the faction’s mission requirements.
• Fixed an issue that caused players to teleport randomly.
• Fixed an issue where players would disappear if they stand still when a camping turret blueprint is held.
• Fixed a visual issue that caused repeater turrets to appear as if they were firing projectiles at an angle out of alignment with the turret.
• Fixed various game crashes.
Check all Gaming News here: Gaming Ideology
Denial of Responsibility for the Content
Gaming Ideology is a News Source that collects News from different Media Agencies and acts as a News Aggregator. The content you find on our website is freely available on the Internet. We clearly mention the Content Source hyperlinked to its original source. We arrange that content in our platform for our readers for Educational purposes only. All Copyrights & Trademarks belong to their Owners/Authors.
For Content Owners: To remove your content from our website, please contact us by emailing us at: [email protected] and we will remove that content from our website.