Animal Crossing Direct COUNTDOWN
Animal Crossing New Horizons is a huge success on Nintendo Switch and loyal fans are looking forward to the Nintendo Direct event.
The Animal Crossing Direct event is planned to focus exclusively on the game that has already sold millions of copies worldwide.
New expansions and free content updates have come in since the original launch, but Nintendo has the unique opportunity to inject more New Horizons into this game.
We already know that barista Brewster will make his debut before the end of 2021, but there really is room to expand the world of Animal Crossing further.
More Amiibo cards are expected to be announced, but much of this week’s Animal Crossing Direct will detail the upcoming November update.
This is the first major patch launched for the game since July and aims to bring a lot of new content before the end of the year.
WHEN DOES THE ANIMAL CROSSING START IMMEDIATELY?
Nintendo has confirmed that this week’s Animal Crossing Direct event will start at 3pm BST on Friday, October 15.
The Nintendo stream will last approximately 20 minutes and is expected to share news about what to expect in November and beyond.
A message from Nintendo confirms: “The Animal Crossing: New Horizons Direct airs October 15 at 7 a.m. PT! Hear about 20 minutes of information about the content coming to Animal Crossing: New Horizons in November.”
And it will be very easy to tune in and watch as Nintendo will be hosting the Animal Crossing Direct live on its YouTube and Twitch channels.
The Nintendo Switch OLED console is also available and the Animal Crossing team has provided this guide on how to move your island from one gaming device to another.
HOW TO MOVE YOUR ANIMALS ISLAND:
Make sure Animal Crossing: New Horizons is updated to the latest software version on your source system.
Download the Island Transfer Tool for Animal Crossing: New Horizons on your source system, if you haven’t already.
- Transfer your user account credentials to the target Nintendo Switch system. This will transfer all user information and saved data except for the saved data from Animal Crossing: New Horizons to the target system.
- Repeat this step for each user account. If you transfer all user accounts, a default account named “User” will remain on the source system.
- If you have already transferred your user and save data to a new system, please note that the island save data will remain on the original (source) system. To complete the transfer, relink your Nintendo Account to a user on the source system and continue with the process below.
- Update Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the target system to the latest software version.
- On the target system, download the Island Transfer Tool for Animal Crossing: New Horizons.
Open the Island Transfer Tool on any system. If the same Nintendo Account was used to download the Island Transfer Tool on both systems, please use a different user to access the Island Transfer Tool on the primary Nintendo Account console.
- Follow the on-screen instructions and select Continue and then Let’s get started.
- Select Source on the source system.
- Select Yes to confirm when your island name is displayed on the source system.
- If Animal Crossing: New Horizons has not been updated to the latest software version, your console’s nickname will be displayed instead of your island name.
- Select Target on the target system.
- On the source system, select Continue. On the target system, select Continue.
- When the target system is detected, select Transfer data to the source system.
- When the source system is detected, select Continue on the target system. The transfer will begin.
- When the transfer is complete, a message appears on both systems. The saved data is now deleted on the source system and present on the target system.
- Start Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the target system to continue playing on your island.
- If you previously set up island backup, follow our steps to reset island backup to ensure it is re-enabled on your new system.
Check all Gaming News here: Gaming Ideology
Denial of Responsibility for the Content
Gaming Ideology is a News Source that collects News from different Media Agencies and acts as a News Aggregator. The content you find on our website is freely available on the Internet. We clearly mention the Content Source hyperlinked to its original source. We arrange that content in our platform for our readers for Educational purposes only. All Copyrights & Trademarks belong to their Owners/Authors.
For Content Owners: To remove your content from our website, please contact us by emailing us at: [email protected] and we will remove that content from our website.