Rainbow Six Siege gets a new update
Rainbow Six Siege fans can download a brand new update today as Ubisoft continues to make improvements to the game.
The Y6S3.3 update is available for download after a period of server downtime on consoles and PC.
The staggered downtime only lasts about 30 minutes, so it shouldn’t be too much of a nuisance.
Likewise, despite making one or two critical fixes and improvements, the update itself isn’t that big.
The update weighs in at 3.7GB on Xbox Series X and Series S, the largest of them all.
Elsewhere, Rainbow Six Siege Y6S3.3 is 2.21 GB on Ubisoft Connect, but only 1.7 GB on Steam.
Finally, the new Rainbow Six Siege update is 1.4 GB on PS4, 1.2 GB on Xbox One and only 1.13 GB on PS5.
As for the patch notes, the latest download fixes numerous bugs and also adds performance stats to PC.
Operators have also been modified, making the game even more balanced than before. You can see the full list of patch notes below.
• Increased vertical recoil from the Mx4 Storm.
ARUNI AND MOZZIE
• P10 Roni Magazine reduced from 19+1 to 15+1.
• Increased vertical recoil and kickback on the first kick.
• Total ammo is now 181 in PVP, 121 in Hardcore and 196 in PVE.
• Number of armor panels increased to 4 (from 3).
• Decreased the number of punches needed to destroy an armor panel to 9 (from 12).
• Replace P-10C with Super Shorty.
HARD INFRINGEMENT COSTS
• Number increased to 2 (from 1).
• Affected operators are: Montagne, Buck, Fuze, Capitão, Amaru, Nøkk, Ying and Zero.
• No longer limited to placing 1 siphon per door/frame.
• Bulletproof camera added (nitro cell removed).
• Dash refresh time reduced to 8 seconds (from 12 seconds).
• Number of Mag-NETs increased to 6 (from 4).
• Reduction of the capture area of effect to 3.5 meters (from 5 meters).
TWEAKS AND IMPROVEMENTS
• Performance Statistics
– PC users can now view real-time performance stats in the HUD, such as FPS, latency, and NVIDIA-related stats.
– This feature can be enabled in the General section of the Options menu.
• FIXED – Attacker is removed from the match if he injures a hostage that is later revived and knocked out by a defender.
• FIXED – Ammunition counter flashes red after switching weapons.
• FIXED – The G36Cs rail reduces visibility when the Red Dot is equipped.
• FIXED – If a player reconnects, the round will not end when the last opponent is eliminated.
• FIXED – The “Join Party” option does not work in the Ubisoft Connect overlay and client.
• FIXED – Edge lighting is applied to operators on the victory screen.
• FIXED – Muted sounds can be heard on some weapons.
• FIXED – Defenders can jump into an inaccessible location and win a victory for their team in the Doktor’s Curse Event.
• FIXED – Attacker’s hammer animation freezes and continues without collision when holding the trigger button in the Doktor’s Curse Event.
• FIXED – Bar shadow at 1F Bar disappears when viewed from the hatch in 2F Library entrance on the chalet map.
• FIXED – Asset issues and collisions on the bank card and the Kafe Dostoevsky card.
• FIXED – Wallcovering light at 3F Lounge disappears when LOD goes down when viewing from 3F Casino on the hunting map.
• FIXED – Player cannot drop the defuser onto the roof above 2F Billiard Room on the Coastline map.
• FIXED – Kapkan does not receive 20 pence for each activated trap.
• FIXED – Various UI issues.
• FIXED – Various localization issues.
Check all Gaming News here: Gaming Ideology
Denial of Responsibility for the Content
Gaming Ideology is a News Source that collects News from different Media Agencies and acts as a News Aggregator. The content you find on our website is freely available on the Internet. We clearly mention the Content Source hyperlinked to its original source. We arrange that content in our platform for our readers for Educational purposes only. All Copyrights & Trademarks belong to their Owners/Authors.
For Content Owners: To remove your content from our website, please contact us by emailing us at: [email protected] and we will remove that content from our website.