Warzone update 1.44 news and patch notes
Warzone Update 1.44 is available for download tonight and comes just hours before the big Call of Duty Halloween event kicks off.
COD fans already know what new creepy game modes and content are planned for around Verdansk, with The Haunting slated to start at 6pm BST.
To prepare for the big launch, gamers will need to download Warzone update 1.44, which weighs in at around 3.2GB depending on the platform of their choice.
And the official patch notes from Raven Software developers confirm that today’s update does more than just add new skins and modes.
For those not interested in fighting Ghosts in Verdansk, you can now host Private Iron Trials matches.
Iron Trials have slightly changed rules from the usual Battle Royale format, which includes more health, longer kill times and much more.
Round Timers have been reduced by 12% and the speed of the Circle Collapse has been increased by 12%. This saves about two minutes from a typical match time compared to a normal battle royale.
There are no free Loadout Drops and those purchased from Buy Stations cost more than in a regular match.
It should also be noted that the health regeneration delay timer has been increased from 5 to 7 seconds and rain per second has been decreased from 120 per second to 40.
All this leads to more sweaty encounters and matches, and is now available in the private match format.
The full patch notes for today’s Call of Duty Warzone update can be found below and include the following changes:
- Iron Trials ’84 Game Mode Enabled for Private Matches
- This includes versions for all Squad sizes (Solos, Duos, Trios, Quads)
- All versions of this mode are currently limited to 132 players
- We plan to increase this limit to 150 players at a later date
- Grav (BOCW) – Recoil Reduced
- Fixed an issue that caused contracts to not show highlighted when pinged on the Tac map.
- Fixed an issue that prevented contracts from spawning in Clash game mode.
- Fixed an issue that caused players to earn an incorrect amount of XP in the Clash game mode.
- Fixed an issue that caused some players to be removed from matches because they were incorrectly recognized as AFK.
- Fixed an issue that prevented the .410 Ironhide (BOCW) from unlocking as intended when reaching Tier 15 in the Season Six Battle Pass.
- Fixed an issue that caused the “Start looking for party” option to kick players back to the main menu.
- Fixed an issue that prevented the Tracer Pack: Fuze Operator Bundle Mission from progressing.
- Fixed an issue that caused XP gain for Vanguard weapons to display incorrectly.
- Fixed an issue where a player’s name was misaligned in the Exfil movie at the end of the match.
- Fixed an issue where the Sai (BOCW) Unlock Challenge was incorrectly referencing challenges from a previous event.
- Fixed an issue with the Krig 6 (BOCW) causing the camera to misalign when firing the weapon.
- Fixed several issues on Rebirth Island that allowed players to access out-of-bounds areas.
- Fixed several issues related to unlocking content when purchasing the new Tracer Pack: Gilded Agent Bundle.
- Fixed several UI issues when browsing the Battle Pass menu.
Check all Gaming News here: Gaming Ideology
Denial of Responsibility for the Content
Gaming Ideology is a News Source that collects News from different Media Agencies and acts as a News Aggregator. The content you find on our website is freely available on the Internet. We clearly mention the Content Source hyperlinked to its original source. We arrange that content in our platform for our readers for Educational purposes only. All Copyrights & Trademarks belong to their Owners/Authors.
For Content Owners: To remove your content from our website, please contact us by emailing us at: [email protected] and we will remove that content from our website.