PlayStation 5 is being restocked in the UK
If you’re looking to buy a PlayStation 5 this weekend, you’d better start with GAME.
Following this week’s GAME replenishment, customers are encouraged to check the store’s website Friday morning (Oct. 22) for a second stock drop.
The second stock drop usually occurs a day after the first, as customers cancel orders. GAME has also vowed to cancel duplicate orders that violate the “1 per customer” rule.
GAME explains more: “We’re going live this morning with a selection of PlayStation 5 Disc consoles.
“There is still a lot of demand for PlayStation 5 and that demand is much higher than the current supply.
“We have taken strong steps to ensure that our ‘1 per customer’ statement is enforced so that as many individual customers as possible can buy successfully.
“All pre-orders are subject to automatic checks. Order updates (such as cancellation emails) occur after a customer receives a valid order confirmation email.
“At this point, these orders are still pre-orders and as such, no customer payments have been received yet. Payments will begin once our order checks are complete.”
If you’re out of luck with GAME, get your wallet ready for a Sunday stock drop at ShopTo.
ShopTo routinely replenishes the PS5 on a Sunday, usually in the afternoon.
The retailer’s website often struggles to keep up with demand when the PS5 goes on sale, so refresh the buttons at the ready.
There are many great games for sale right now, including exclusive games such as Returnal, Ratchet and Clank, and Deathloop.
Deathloop sees rival assassins battle it out on a mysterious island trapped in a perpetual time loop.
My personal favorite is Returnal, which also has a timeloop gameplay mechanic.
PlayStation 5 shopping tips when purchasing GAME (via PS5 UK Stock)….
• Familiarize yourself with the bundles so you know which one to target first: Obscure bundles are easier to get, standalone bundles almost impossible. [GAME]
• Click on warning as soon as possible to your first bundle of choice, this will put you in the queue. [GAME]
• If it says it failed at checkout, it means the bundle is now OOS. So go back to the bundles and pick another one. [GAME]
• Paying too much too soon will give you a 30-60 second timeout, so don’t rush. If this happens, please wait for a while and try again. [GAME]
General shopping tips for PlayStation 5…
• Log in if you already have an account with the retailer.
• Use multiple devices as much as possible – desktop browser, laptop, tablet, smartphone.
• If the retailer has a dedicated app, download and use the app to purchase a PS5.
• Sign up for retailer stock alerts whenever possible. Sites like ShopTo allow users to register interest.
• Track stock checker accounts and websites including PS5 UK Stock and Express Gaming.
Check all Gaming News here: Gaming Ideology
Denial of Responsibility for the Content
Gaming Ideology is a News Source that collects News from different Media Agencies and acts as a News Aggregator. The content you find on our website is freely available on the Internet. We clearly mention the Content Source hyperlinked to its original source. We arrange that content in our platform for our readers for Educational purposes only. All Copyrights & Trademarks belong to their Owners/Authors.
For Content Owners: To remove your content from our website, please contact us by emailing us at: [email protected] and we will remove that content from our website.