Valorant update 3.09 is out now
Fans of the free-to-play shooter Valorant can download a new update on PC.
Valorant Update 3.09 launches just in time for the brand new Battle Pass.
As you can see from the update 3.09 patch notes below, the new download makes major changes to maps and weapons.
For example, the Classic outperformed in mid-range encounters.
To counter this, the developer of Valorant reduced the weapon’s accuracy when jumping, running, and walking.
In addition to weapon transformations, Riot Games has made changes to the Fracture map. You can read all about it in the patch notes below.
Other tweaks include smoother ropes and ziplines, with Riot Games fixing jittery movements when stopping or changing direction.
Elsewhere, fans will be happy to find that game servers have consolidated on one path.
Finally, Riot Games added new eSports options, including the ability to set dexterity for teams.
Valorant Update 3.09 Patch Notes…
• Classic (right click)…
– The Classic outperformed in near mid-range encounters when used while jumping or on the move.
– That’s why we’ve reduced the weapon’s effective accuracy when jumping, running, and walking, aiming to narrow the ideal use case to only really short ranges.
• Running firing error changed .05 >>> .6 (total error is 2.5 when walking, higher than 1.95)
• Running misfire changed .2 >>> 1.3 (total error is 3.2 when running, higher than 2.1)
• Jumping shooting error changed from 1.1 >>> 2.1 (total error is 4.0 when jumping, higher than 3.0)
– The B Arcade attacker barrier is moved back to the attacker’s side bridge, making it easier for defenders to fight the area
– The defender barrier at A Rope has been moved to the top of the ropes to make it easier for Sentinels to prepare.
– A Hall orb shifted to a more neutral space, making it less favorable to attackers
– Added new piece of cover in Attacker spawn to break the long line of sight from Hall entrance to B Main which should relieve some pressure from attackers when defenders flank quickly
Game System Updates
• Smoother ropes / ziplines
– Steady jittery movement that can occur when stopping or changing direction on a zipline or rope. This was most noticeable when moving a small amount and stopping repeatedly.
• Observers using gamepad controllers are no longer locked out of the X/Y axes when accelerating with the right bumper (R1).
• Free Cam Observers rejoice!
– Observers now have the ability to set dexterity for teams
– When this option is enabled, observers will see players who start the match on attacker as right-handed, and players who start the match on defender are left-handed.
• One path for all traffic to game servers
– For those of you who have a preferred server, you may notice that a previously desired location is no longer there.
– Don’t worry, we simply merged the two paths to the game servers into one – we didn’t remove any servers.
– Fixed a bug that caused the default Act Rank badge to show on unrated game loading screens
– Cypher can no longer place Spycam on the Breeze door to destroy the door or see through the door when it is lowered.
– Likewise fixed random spots where Cypher Spycam couldn’t place in the same area.
– Fixed bug that misrepresented Jett’s 1P Updraft visuals
Check all Gaming News here: Gaming Ideology
Denial of Responsibility for the Content
Gaming Ideology is a News Source that collects News from different Media Agencies and acts as a News Aggregator. The content you find on our website is freely available on the Internet. We clearly mention the Content Source hyperlinked to its original source. We arrange that content in our platform for our readers for Educational purposes only. All Copyrights & Trademarks belong to their Owners/Authors.
For Content Owners: To remove your content from our website, please contact us by emailing us at: email@example.com and we will remove that content from our website.