The studio SNK just knocked again! During the Situation from Wednesday, October 27, 2021, the studio has the open beta from the 15th opus of one of the most popular fighting game series: The king of Fighters. The title The King of Fighters XV will be available on Playstation 4, Playstation 5, Xbox Series X / S and pc through Steam February 12, 2022.
Since 1994, The King of Fighters, or KOF for close friends, has always captivated purists of 3v3 fighting games.
The series features no less than 39 different characters with their own devastating styles and combos.
Dolores, new character in the series
Dolores comes to the King of Fighters family of fighters, but who is she?
Dolores is a medium who can control the holy land and talk to the planet. His story will captivate you behind his false calm temperament.
All information about the open beta
The beta is cross-play and starts on November 20 at 4:00 AM KST. It ends on November 22 at 3:59 PM Paris time (CET).
In it you can use 8 characters including:
- Chris from Team Orochi;
- Kyo Kusanagi;
- Iori Yagami;
- Chizuru Kagyura of the Sacred Treasures team.
Four game modes are offered:
- Casual Match (online only);
- Room Match (online only) including the new Draft functionality;
- Training (offline only);
- Versus (offline only).
You can pre-order your edition of Tea King of Fighters XV with two versions available from your dealer or online:
Playstation 4/5 : standard edition for 59.99 euros including:
- Costume DLC for KOF XV “GAROU: MotW TERRY;
- DLC costume for KOF XV “CLASSIC LEONA” (exclusive to the digital version).
Playstation 4/5 : deluxe edition for 84.99 euros including:
- 3 days of early access (playable from February 14, 2022);
- DLC costume for KOF XV “GAROU”: MotW TERRY;
- Costume DLC for KOF XV “CLASSIC LEONA” (available for digital version only);
- KOF XV “Team 1” DLC characters (3 DLC characters available from 2022);
- KOF XV “Team 2” DLC characters (3 DLC characters available from 2022).
Proofread and corrected by: Opti
Check all Gaming News here: Gaming Ideology
Denial of Responsibility for the Content
Gaming Ideology is a News Source that collects News from different Media Agencies and acts as a News Aggregator. The content you find on our website is freely available on the Internet. We clearly mention the Content Source hyperlinked to its original source. We arrange that content in our platform for our readers for Educational purposes only. All Copyrights & Trademarks belong to their Owners/Authors.
For Content Owners: To remove your content from our website, please contact us by emailing us at: [email protected] and we will remove that content from our website.