New World Update 1.05 is out now
The popular Amazon MMO New World has received another major update.
New World Update 1.05 has a release date of November 4 and a start time of 2:00 PM GMT.
Unfortunately, however, fans will have to wait about three hours of server maintenance before they can play it.
Maintenance of the New World server is scheduled from 2 PM GMT until 5 PM later in the day.
The only good news is that the new update brings a lot of changes to the core gaming experience.
Certainly one of the best improvements concerns coin sellers as Amazon tries to ban these pesky players.
Update 1.05 adds restrictions to prevent players from trading player-to-player with characters below a certain level.
The company has also redistributed the coin value from some of the earlier quests to later in the main story quest.
Elsewhere, Amazon is making the usual boatload of bug fixes, not to mention gameplay improvements and exploit fixes.
Check out the patch notes for the New World update 1.05 below…
• We know that many of you have seen the annoying chat messages from players spamming messages. See below to counter this.
– Many of the reported accounts banned and suspended. Thank you for reporting players spamming chat.
– Added restrictions to prevent player-to-player trading and currency transfer from characters below level 10, or whose account is less than 72 hours old.
– If you log in after your account is 72 hours old, you will be able to trade and transfer currencies once you reach level 10.
– Redistributed coin value from some early missions to later in the main story mission line, keeping the total amount of coins earned the same, only delivered a little later in missions.
– Trading Post use is limited until new characters accept the “Introduction to Trading Post” quest in their first settlement.
– We will monitor the impact this has on bots and game health and continue to adjust if necessary.
• Fixed a bug where players could duplicate items via storage sheds and craft stations.
• We solved the issue of gold duplication on territory projects that we introduced by disabling the trade and making sure that this would not happen in the future if we had to disable the trade again.
• Staff of Life: Orb of Protection
– Removed the small area of effects (AoE) that was activated on passthrough of any hit of the base version of Orb of Protection.
– AoE is no longer activated on passthrough of the Aegis upgrade, it is now only activated on impact on an enemy/object.
• Lower costs for attributes resp. coins by 60%.
• Lower arms control resp. Azoth cost by 75%.
• Reduced chisel coin costs by 20-50%, depending on the level.
• To encourage competition in Outpost Rush, we slightly lowered the Coin and Azoth rewards for the losing team.
• We have displayed the war conflict progress bars on the map and faction board when there is an upcoming invasion because you can still get war conflicts for your faction.
• Identical Weapon Gear: Players can no longer equip the same weapon type in both weapon slots.
• Passive Group Scaling: Fixed issues that could cause passive effects scaling to the number of enemies nearby
• Spelling Consistency: Fixed issues that caused several magical spells, such as Ice Storm and Gravity Well, to become inconsistent.
• Resilient (Item Perk): Fixed an issue that caused this perk to reduce all damage rather than just damage from Critical Hits.
• PvP Flags: Fixed an issue where PVP and PVE players could heal each other.
• Fixed an issue where players could leave the starting fortress before the match started.
• We now prevent multiple players from interacting with the Altar in Outpost Rush. This prevents players from getting multiple summon tokens per 500 azoth.
• Fixed an issue where summoned allies’ nameplates sometimes looked hostile.
• Fixed an issue that caused Battle Bread (the food buff in Outpost Rush) to be twice as effective as intended.
• Updated the tooltip for Battle Bread and Monster Slayer’s Stew to properly describe the buffs they provide.
• Fixed an issue where players could get stuck in a teleport loop if they teleport from Outpost Rush while using /unstuck.
GENERAL BUG SOLUTIONS
• Fixed an issue that prevented some people from joining Outpost Rush because they had a pending group invite.
• Coin no longer needs to be used for repair kits.
• Fixed an issue where players would sometimes use the wrong consumables when using consumables from the inventory screen.
• Fixed several issues where the invasion status was displayed before the invasion was announced.
• Missing English text updated for login popup explaining Housing Tax Compensation.
• Fixed an issue where Magic Weapons animations could cancel their primary attacks with weapon swaps or target spells causing the rate of fire to be higher than intended.
• Fixed an issue where the Ice Gauntlet Pylon Dodge upgrade only worked immediately after placing the Ice Pylon.
• Fixed an issue where enemy AI would duplicate and stack spawns during the “Shivering Timbers” quest.
• Fixed an issue where players could initiate a server transfer while in the tutorial.
• Fixed an issue that caused the trading post to stop responding or slow down.
• Improved server performance when a large number of players gather in settlements.
• Fixed the UI notification for hot spot landing while fishing.
• Fixed a localization issue where bonus tool edit percentages were displayed as 0% for non-English languages.
• Fixed time in Europe to correctly justify the change from CEST to CET.
• Fixed an issue that prevented the gear score from exceeding 589 due to drop rewards.
Check all Gaming News here: Gaming Ideology
Denial of Responsibility for the Content
Gaming Ideology is a News Source that collects News from different Media Agencies and acts as a News Aggregator. The content you find on our website is freely available on the Internet. We clearly mention the Content Source hyperlinked to its original source. We arrange that content in our platform for our readers for Educational purposes only. All Copyrights & Trademarks belong to their Owners/Authors.
For Content Owners: To remove your content from our website, please contact us by emailing us at: [email protected] and we will remove that content from our website.