Lookout, dodgebrawlers! Starting now, you’ll be able to brawl through a new version of Knockout City on Xbox Series X|S. Grab your crew and hit the streets at 120fps or 60fps and check out the new glimmer and shine of the city lights on the latest Xbox consoles.
Xbox Series X|S players may upgrade their performance and graphics for free with Smart Delivery, delivering you the best version of the game automatically to your console, regardless of generation, with no extra steps required from you. All player progress and settings will carry over — don’t hesitate to enjoy what Knockout City and Xbox have to offer.
New Visual Depth
Knockout City’s aesthetic style is a rich, youthful, futuristic look at a world infatuated with dodgeballs. The city is alive with vibrant city lights, holograms, and explosions. Thanks to the extra power of Xbox Series X|S, features have been added to help provide more visual depth within the already well-illuminated city.
Newly added features like area lights, ball lights, and particle lights help the city come alive. Improved global illumination and local light shadows are carefully balanced to provide you with a rich graphical experience that puts you right there in the city. The dynamic feel of light and shadows translates beautifully in frantic close combat or in leisurely stroll down back alleys.
Check out the way the shadows play on the surfaces of the buildings and down the alley in Back Alley Brawl:
HiFi High Five
Get the best Knockout City has to offer. Play with the highest fidelity textures available in the game on Xbox Series S|X. Decide what matters most, choose to play in performance (120fps) or graphics (60fps) mode options.
- Xbox Series X: Native 4K at 60FPS, or 1620p (upscaled to 4K) at 120FPS
- Xbox Series S: 1440p at 60FPS, or 1080p at 120FPS
“Touchable Textures”, Galaxy Burger looks so good we could eat it…
Smart Delivery Support
If you’ve already purchased Knockout City on Xbox One, upgrading to the Xbox Series X|S version won’t cost you a thing thanks to Smart Delivery — the best version of the game will automatically be delivered to your console, regardless of generation, with no extra steps required from you. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate members can play Knockout City with their EA Play membership.
Now go brawl through this new version of Knockout City on Xbox Series X|S!
Knockout City™ leverages Xbox Smart Delivery allowing access to both the Xbox One title and Xbox Series X|S title. Support.xbox.com
Calling all brawlers: join us in Knockout City™ today for a FREE, level-capped trial*!
Team up and duke it out with rival Crews in Knockout City**, where you settle the score with EPIC DODGEBALL BATTLES. Brace yourself for outrageous fun and intense competition in an all-new take on team-based multiplayer games.
Customize your character and form a Crew with friends to start your Knockout City takeover. Knock out opponents with trick shots and coordinated teamwork while dodging and catching balls flying across the map. No ball? No problem! You can literally ball up, roll into a teammate’s hands, and become the ultimate weapon!
A variety of outlandish ball types, locations, and game modes keep it exciting. Plus, each season introduces new maps, ball types, rewards, events, and challenges. Throw, catch, pass, dodge, and tackle your way to dodgeball dominance!
• Frantic and Fun — Rule the city through lightning-fast multiplayer matches featuring mind-blowing dodgeball mechanics. Increase your attack by passing to power up dodgeballs, targeting your opponents with a variety of specialized balls, or “balling up” at any time to get thrown by teammates!
• Crew Up — Assemble an All-Star dodgeball Crew with your friends for multiplayer matches in a seamless cross-play experience! Together, knock out opponents in 3v3, 4v4, or free-for-all matches. Pass, throw, and strategize to dominate as a team and unlock distinctive, Crew-only rewards!
• Define Your Style — Show off your status and unique look through character and Crew designs with expansive character creation options. Customize your appearance, gear, and attitude, from body type and hairstyle to a custom glider and Crew vehicle to win, lose, and taunt animations.
• Take On Knockout City — Battle it out with other Crews across dynamic maps all over the city. Each map’s special features make every match an intense, unexpected experience. Dodgeball thrives in back alleys with pneumatic tubes, on skyscraper rooftops, across busy streets—and even at the local burger joint and construction sites. While you’re dodging dodgeballs, watch out for moving cars, rooftop drops, and even a wrecking ball or two.
• Strikingly Fresh Yet Familiar — It’s easy to pick up and play thanks to familiar controls, but practice is key to becoming a champion. On a level playing field, only the most skilled ballers stand out from the crowd. Use your knowledge to master the intricacies of the game for spectacular KOs.
Holobux you purchase from the Microsoft Store can’t be transferred to or used on other platforms.
**CONDITIONS AND RESTRICTIONS APPLY. SEE WWW.EA.COM/LEGAL FOR DETAILS.
© 2021 Velan Studio, Inc. EA and the EA logo are trademarks of Electronic Arts Inc. Trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Buy the Xbox Series X|S version and get the Xbox One version (Digital Standard or Deluxe Editions) for no additional cost.
Check all Xbox News here: Gaming Ideology