PlayStation 5 consoles are back in stock in the UK
PS5 customers are desperately trying to get a console in time for Christmas.
Despite launching a year ago, the PlayStation 5 continues to sell out almost immediately after going on sale.
As Christmas approaches, customers are running out of time to make that all-important purchase.
Thankfully, however, Sony has given UK customers an additional way to get their hands on a PS5.
Sony has just launched its PlayStation Direct website in the UK. The site offers fans the chance to purchase everything from PS Plus subscriptions and hardware to games and accessories.
This includes PS5 consoles, which can be purchased as standalone devices without games.
While the console is out of stock at the time of writing, the US Direct website regularly receives stock, so it’s worth checking daily. Just follow the clutch For more information.
Likewise, Express Online will keep this story updated when PS5 consoles come back into stock in the UK this week.
In addition to the PlayStation Direct website, customers are also encouraged to visit both Very and Argos for PS5 consoles.
Argos was expected to restock the PS5 earlier today (November 10), although it may have been delayed.
“Some stores have said they have received an email saying they will have to delay stock for about a week,” reads a PS5 UK Stock tweet. “It’s still worth checking with your local today, in case stock is readily available.”
According to the Stock Informer website, Very also stocks PlayStation 5 consoles, so we recommend clicking the link above to visit the store.
Following on last week’s news that Sony has flown PlayStation 5 consoles to the UK, there’s a good chance GAME and Amazon will be restocking the PS5 this week.
Express Online keeps this article updated with the latest news and information.
You may also want to check out our PS5 shopping tips below.
PlayStation 5 shopping tips when purchasing GAME (via PS5 UK Stock)….
• Familiarize yourself with the bundles so you know which one to target first: obscure bundles are easier to get, standalone bundles almost impossible. [GAME]
• Click on warning as soon as possible to your first bundle of choice, this will put you in the queue. [GAME]
• If it says it failed at checkout, it means the bundle is now OOS. So go back to the bundles and pick another one. [GAME]
• Paying too much too soon will give you a 30-60 second timeout, so don’t rush. If this happens, please wait for a while and try again. [GAME]
General shopping tips for PlayStation 5…
• Log in if you already have an account with the retailer.
• Use multiple devices as much as possible – desktop browser, laptop, tablet, smartphone.
• If the retailer has a dedicated app, download and use the app to purchase a PS5.
• Sign up for retailer stock alerts whenever possible. Sites like ShopTo allow users to register interest.
• Track stock checker accounts and websites including PS5 UK Stock and Express Gaming.
Check all Gaming News here: Gaming Ideology
Denial of Responsibility for the Content
Gaming Ideology is a News Source that collects News from different Media Agencies and acts as a News Aggregator. The content you find on our website is freely available on the Internet. We clearly mention the Content Source hyperlinked to its original source. We arrange that content in our platform for our readers for Educational purposes only. All Copyrights & Trademarks belong to their Owners/Authors.
For Content Owners: To remove your content from our website, please contact us by emailing us at: [email protected] and we will remove that content from our website.