PS5 consoles are back in stock at PlayStation Direct and Argos
PS5 customers have multiple options to purchase a PlayStation console this week.
As part of our desire to help readers get their hands on a PS5 in time for Christmas, Express Online will be posting live stock alerts. Keep an eye on this article for the latest stock updates for PlayStation 5.
If you’re looking for a PlayStation 5 this week, your first port of call is the PlayStation Direct website, which has already replenished the device once today.
The site offers fans the chance to purchase everything from PS Plus subscriptions and hardware to games and accessories. This includes PS5 consoles, which can be purchased as standalone devices without games.
The US Direct website regularly receives stock, so don’t be surprised to see a second stock later this week.
To give yourself the best possible chance of getting your hands on a console, PS5 UK Stock Alerts recommends setting up a Sony account sooner rather than later.
“Make sure you have an account with Sony and have all your details saved, such as billing address, phone number and map, if possible.
“This ensures that you can check out the fastest and not have to create an account right away, which could mean missing out on a console.”
Argos is also expected to restock the PlayStation 5 this week, after a recent delay.
Originally expected between November 9-12, it looks like the PlayStation 5 restock will take place between November 16-19.
The PS5 UK Stock Alerts account reported on Twitter: “Argos drop delayed. More info on why and when will be available soon. Stay tuned.
“Some stores have said they have received an email telling them to delay the stock drop for about a week. It’s still worth checking your local today, just in case there’s a stock drop right away. is available.”
You can find the links to Argos and retailers like Amazon and GAME by checking out the widget above.
Following on from the recent news that Sony has flown PlayStation 5 consoles to the UK, there’s a good chance GAME and Amazon will also be restocking the PS5 this week.
Check out some recommended shopping tips for PlayStation 5 below.
PlayStation 5 shopping tips when buying GAME…
• Familiarize yourself with the bundles so you know which one to target first: obscure bundles are easier to get, standalone bundles almost impossible. [GAME]
• Click on warning as soon as possible to your first bundle of choice, this will put you in the queue. [GAME]
• If it says it failed at checkout, it means the bundle is now OOS. So go back to the bundles and pick another one. [GAME]
• Paying too much too soon will give you a 30-60 second timeout, so don’t rush. If this happens, please wait for a while and try again. [GAME]
General shopping tips for PlayStation 5…
• Log in if you already have an account with the retailer.
• Use multiple devices as much as possible – desktop browser, laptop, tablet, smartphone.
• If the retailer has a dedicated app, download and use the app to purchase a PS5.
• Sign up for retailer stock alerts whenever possible. Sites like ShopTo allow users to register interest.
• Track stock checker accounts and websites including PS5 UK Stock and Express Gaming.
Check all Gaming News here: Gaming Ideology
Denial of Responsibility for the Content
Gaming Ideology is a News Source that collects News from different Media Agencies and acts as a News Aggregator. The content you find on our website is freely available on the Internet. We clearly mention the Content Source hyperlinked to its original source. We arrange that content in our platform for our readers for Educational purposes only. All Copyrights & Trademarks belong to their Owners/Authors.
For Content Owners: To remove your content from our website, please contact us by emailing us at: [email protected] and we will remove that content from our website.