New World gets a new Into the Void update
Amazon MMORPG New World is about to receive a brand new content update on PC.
New World’s ‘Into the Void’ update has a release date of November 18 and a launch time of 5:00 PM GMT.
The new patch adds a slew of new content, including the Void Gauntlet weapon, a new enemy type, and a movement speed boost.
Unfortunately, however, the release of the ‘Into the Void’ update will be preceded by a period of server downtime.
New World servers will be taken offline for maintenance at 1:00 PM GMT and are scheduled to return four hours later at 5:00 PM GMT.
Server maintenance times often change on the fly, so don’t be surprised if New World comes online a little earlier.
According to New World’s “Into the Void” patch notes, the new main feature is the addition of the Void Gauntlet weapon.
Described as a “hybrid weapon for magical damage/support”, the Void Gauntlet gives players the chance to manipulate empty energy.
Amazon has also detailed the new Varangian Knight enemies, which can be found in southeastern Aeternum.
Their goal is to obtain magical weapons that will aid their lord in his conquests, Amazon explains. “The Varangians are fiercely competitive and will vie with each other to gain favor with Lord Commander Attalus.”
New world in the void update patch notes…
• Added visual variation and improvements to the starter zone.
• Updated visuals have been added to the launch areas.
• Corruption and Withered imagery have been enhanced in Farms and Places of Interest (POIs).
• Ezra’s Forge has been updated and moved from Amrine Temple to southwest Windsward.
• Run faster on roads! While running on the road you will now receive a movement bonus:
• Movement speed bonus of 10% while driving on the road.
• The Movement Speed Bonus is not activated until the player has run for 3 seconds and is on a road.
• The movement bonus is canceled if a player enters into combat in any way, such as dodging, blocking, attacking or being hit with a debuff.
• The Movement Speed Bonus is not active if the player is actively involved in wars, outpost rush or duels.
• Added a +10% Luck bonus and a +30% Gathering Luck bonus to players marked for PvP.
Notable bug fixes:
• Fixed issues with various AI getting stuck in cliffs or boulders.
• Fixed issues with Boss gating and triggering in Expeditions where some doors were shown closed but were open instead.
• Fixed several issues in Expeditions that allowed players to attack enemies without getting hit or heal teammates without meeting.
• Several vital signs, enemy names and versions have been updated/fixed.
• Fixed various issues with missing or incorrect world collisions and navigation mesh.
• New PvP faction missions added:
• Control Points – Take control of a fortress.
• Intercept – Defeat enemy faction members and collect their tears.
• War Camp Loot – Find hidden plans in the enemy’s war camp.
• We’ve updated several missions in the main storyline to enhance the player experience with more immersive dynamics, including wave encounters, destructible objects, and proximity tracking nodes.
• As a result of these changes, players will be able to reset their progress for some main story missions.
• The missions “Old Stone Remembers” and “New Initiate, Old Order” have undergone a more extensive restructuring, and players who participated in these missions must return to Yonas in Fisherman’s Bend to re-accept the missions.
• Updated the location of one of the Survivalist “Wolf Den” quests in First Light to reduce the number of trips.
– The encounter design has also been updated to a wave event in all three starter zones.
Notable bug fixes:
• Faction missions in the starting zone have been updated so that early players will not be given sheep hunting missions.
• Faction Rank 2 Quests are now offered at level 20, but are still recommended for level 25+ players.
• “Return to Innkeep” missions now reward the correct amount of Azoth.
• Map pins have been updated for Elder’s Gate hunting missions to be more accurate.
• Two elite faction killing missions in Brightwood target elite enemies that only spawn at night. We’ve updated the command text to specify this requirement.
• Various text corrections for typos, moving mission locations and enhancing the story.
• Revised naming conventions for city projects to better differentiate them from faction missions.
• Fixed Expedition Loot PvE faction mission in the Garden of Genesis.
• Fixed a mismatch in the text requirement and the actual requirements for the “To be a Grandmaster” fish quest.
• Fixed an issue where PvP Spy missions were not completing in unsecured zones.
• Added Voice-over (VO) corrections for multiple NPCs.
• Fixed several issues that prevented NPCs from completing their animations.
• Fixed several issues that caused incorrect loot tags to display.
Notable bug fixes:
• Fixed an issue that caused certain AI to spawn more often than intended.
• Fixed several issues that could occur when interacting with the journal entries scattered around the world.
• Fixed an issue where the Town Projects board could not be refreshed.
• PvP Experience Bonus no longer applies in an Expedition.
Check all Gaming News here: Gaming Ideology
Denial of Responsibility for the Content
Gaming Ideology is a News Source that collects News from different Media Agencies and acts as a News Aggregator. The content you find on our website is freely available on the Internet. We clearly mention the Content Source hyperlinked to its original source. We arrange that content in our platform for our readers for Educational purposes only. All Copyrights & Trademarks belong to their Owners/Authors.
For Content Owners: To remove your content from our website, please contact us by emailing us at: [email protected] and we will remove that content from our website.