PS5 consoles are available from Cash Converters
Despite PlayStation 5 being replenished more and more, customers are still struggling to get hold of stock.
The only stable source of PS5 stock is the second-hand market, but this means spending more than the recommended retail price.
If you’re desperate for a PlayStation 5 for Christmas and willing to spend a little extra, it’s worth checking out the Cash Converters website.
At the time of writing, the retailer currently has hundreds of PS5 consoles in stock, both in disc form and digitally.
Most PS5 consoles are brand new and packaged, although they have been unsealed to check the contents.
The only downside is that the disc-based PS5 consoles cost £649.99, which is a higher price than you’d pay at GAME, Argos and Amazon.
However, it’s still a lot cheaper than pre-owned PlayStation 5 consoles at their peak, grossing over £1,000.
If you don’t want to pay more for a PS5 and would rather wait for an official addition, Express Online has a weekly live blog with the latest warnings.
You can also check out the PS5 hub below for links to PlayStation 5 consoles from various UK retailers. We’ve even posted a shopping tip or two to better help you find a console in time for Christmas.
If you’re hoping to pick up a PS5 this week, the following shopping tips should help.
General shopping tips for PlayStation 5…
• Log in if you already have an account with the retailer.
• Use multiple devices as much as possible – desktop browser, laptop, tablet, smartphone.
• If the retailer has a dedicated app, download and use the app to purchase a PS5.
• Sign up for retailer stock alerts whenever possible. Sites like ShopTo allow users to register interest.
• Track stock checker accounts and websites including PS5 UK Stock and Express Gaming.
PlayStation 5 shopping tips when buying GAME…
• Familiarize yourself with the bundles so you know which one to target first: Obscure bundles are easier to get, standalone bundles almost impossible. [GAME]
• Click on warning as soon as possible to your first bundle of choice, this will put you in the queue. [GAME]
• If it says it failed at checkout, it means the bundle is now OOS. So go back to the bundles and pick another one. [GAME]
• Paying too much too soon will give you a 30-60 second timeout, so don’t rush. If this happens, please wait for a while and try again. [GAME]
Now’s the perfect time to pick up a PlayStation 5 console, especially with Black Friday discounts on hundreds of games.
For example, on the PlayStation Store, fans can purchase PS5 games such as Deathloop and Demon’s Souls at discounted prices.
Available for just £29.99, Deathloop is one of the best PS5 games of the year, with a massive 88% rating on Metacritic.
In Deathloop, two rival assassins are trapped in a mysterious time loop on the island of Blackreef, doomed to repeat the same day forever.
As Colt, the only chance to escape is ending the cycle by killing eight key targets before the day resets. Learn from each cycle – try new paths, collect information and find new weapons and skills. Do whatever it takes to the loop.”
Check all Gaming News here: Gaming Ideology
Denial of Responsibility for the Content
Gaming Ideology is a News Source that collects News from different Media Agencies and acts as a News Aggregator. The content you find on our website is freely available on the Internet. We clearly mention the Content Source hyperlinked to its original source. We arrange that content in our platform for our readers for Educational purposes only. All Copyrights & Trademarks belong to their Owners/Authors.
For Content Owners: To remove your content from our website, please contact us by emailing us at: [email protected] and we will remove that content from our website.