Valorant update 3.12
Valorant update 3.12 may not be the biggest patch the game has ever received, but it does make some crucial changes.
This includes the ability to set different keybinds for each agent, something fans have been asking for for a long time.
To further customize your agents, simply head over to Settings and Controls. You can then create keybinds for each agent and copy them to other profiles.
In addition to the Keybind feature, Riot Games has introduced the ability to report disruptive players during pre-game.
Not only that, but you can also hover over players and add them to your friends list if you have a positive experience.
Then there’s the new Friendly Fire Detection feature, which tracks how much damage you inflict on teammates.
Deal too much damage and you could even be punished by Riot Games.
Needless to say, the new update includes a host of bug fixes and minor gameplay tweaks, which you can see in the patch notes below.
This includes various progress updates as well as character fixes and a bug fix for party invites.
GAME SYSTEM UPDATES
AGENT-SPECIFIC KEY TYPES
• We heard you loud and clear. You can now go to the Settings menu and set different key bindings for each agent!
– Go to Settings >> Controls >> Actions to get started
– Added ability to create, delete and search keybind profiles for each agent. You cannot create more than one profile per agent.
– Added ability to copy your default hotkeys to a single profile or all profiles at once.
– When your keybinds are in conflict, you can see which other items the binding is assigned to.
– You can revert individual changes to bindings in each keybind profile. Resetting this will revert the keybind to what it was when the profile was created.
• Reporting in Agent Select is now live!
– You can now report disruptive players during the pregame. Hover over the name and click REPORT.
– You can also add players to your friends list if you have a positive experience.
• Friendly fire detection
– You’d better stop intentionally firing grenades at your teammates as we track them and will penalize excessive damage to allies!
• Wide player cards
– Following community feedback, we are bringing back the Wide Player maps shown on the loading screens and in the kill banners.
• Integrated select changes and bug fixes for Slate/UI from Unreal Engine 4.26 and 4.27
• Fixed a bug that caused abilities consisting of a held object to be displayed incorrectly in third person. You will notice this fix on Skye, Sage, Jett, Yoru and Reyna.
• Fixed a bug where players could spam others to party
Check all Gaming News here: Gaming Ideology
Denial of Responsibility for the Content
Gaming Ideology is a News Source that collects News from different Media Agencies and acts as a News Aggregator. The content you find on our website is freely available on the Internet. We clearly mention the Content Source hyperlinked to its original source. We arrange that content in our platform for our readers for Educational purposes only. All Copyrights & Trademarks belong to their Owners/Authors.
For Content Owners: To remove your content from our website, please contact us by emailing us at: [email protected] and we will remove that content from our website.