PS5 is back in stock at BT
This week’s first PlayStation 5 stock drop is live on the BT retail website.
If you missed a PS5 before Christmas, this week should provide ample opportunity to make up for it.
It all starts with a supplement to the BT website, which is available exclusively to customers with a code. (See links below for the BT store page.)
Once you reach the PS5 stock page, you have ten minutes to make your purchase. BT has warned customers that the consoles are only available online and not through its call centers.
“You are now in the PlayStation 5 queue,” the company explains. “Due to high demand from the PlayStation 5, our site is a lot busier than usual, so we’ve put you in a temporary queue.
“If you’ve arrived here from your BT account area and have a valid code, you’re set, you’ll be able to access the product page shortly. If you don’t currently have a code, come back to your BT account to claim one.
“When it’s your turn, you have 10 minutes to enter the website.”
Order your PlayStation 5 console now and it should arrive in time for the release of Elden Ring.
The new fantasy adventure game was developed by Dark Souls studio FromSoftware, with input from George RR Martin.
“Arise, Tarnished, and be guided by grace to use the power of the Elden Ring and become an Elden Lord in the Lands Between,” reads the official description.
“A vast world where open fields with a variety of situations and huge dungeons with complex and three-dimensional designs connect seamlessly.
“As you explore, the joy of discovering unknown and overwhelming threats awaits, leading to a high sense of accomplishment.”
If you’re hoping to get your hands on a console this week, the shopping tips below should make things easier.
General shopping tips for PlayStation 5…
• Log in if you already have an account with the retailer.
• Use multiple devices as much as possible – desktop browser, laptop, tablet, smartphone.
• If the retailer has a dedicated app, download and use the app to purchase a PS5.
• Sign up for retailer stock alerts whenever possible. Sites like ShopTo allow users to register interest.
• Track stock checker accounts and websites including PS5 UK Stock and Express Gaming.
PlayStation 5 shopping tips when buying GAME…
• Familiarize yourself with the bundles so you know which one to target first: obscure bundles are easier to get, standalone bundles almost impossible. [GAME]
• Click on warning as soon as possible to your first bundle of choice, this will put you in the queue. [GAME]
• If it says it failed at checkout, it means the bundle is now OOS. So go back to the bundles and pick another one. [GAME]
• Paying too much too soon will give you a 30-60 second timeout, so don’t rush. If this happens, please wait for a while and try again. [GAME]
Check all Gaming News here: Gaming Ideology
Denial of Responsibility for the Content
Gaming Ideology is a News Source that collects News from different Media Agencies and acts as a News Aggregator. The content you find on our website is freely available on the Internet. We clearly mention the Content Source hyperlinked to its original source. We arrange that content in our platform for our readers for Educational purposes only. All Copyrights & Trademarks belong to their Owners/Authors.
For Content Owners: To remove your content from our website, please contact us by emailing us at: [email protected] and we will remove that content from our website.