Ruthless dictator, criminal kingpin, crab Rangoon enthusiast — Pagan Min is many things, and in Pagan: Control, the second DLC episode for Far Cry 6, you’ll get to experience what’s really going on behind his eyes. Available now on Xbox One and Xbox Series X|S, Pagan: Control lets you play as Far Cry 4’s villain as he tries to escape the dreamlike prison of his own mind and find a chance at redemption.
Like the previous episode, Vaas: Insanity, Pagan: Control takes an approach inspired by roguelikes: After every death, you’ll lose any cash, weapons, or other items you were carrying. If you manage to save enough money without dying, however, you can use it to purchase better weapons, or unlock permanent traits that make Pagan stronger – and let him do things like carry more gadgets, or keep some cash after death. And as you battle your way through the Kyrat-inspired nightmare landscape, you’ll be able to permanently unlock new weapons for purchase by tackling Armory Challenges.
The stronger Pagan becomes, the further you’ll be able to push into his psyche, uncover new insights about his past and Far Cry 4’sbackstory, and unlock rewards that carry over into Far Cry 6’s main campaign. And if you’d rather make the journey with a buddy, Pagan: Control owners can invite another player with Far Cry 6 on Xbox to join them for co-op play, even if the invitee doesn’t own the DLC.
Available as part of the Season Pass or as a separate purchase, Pagan: Control is the second of three DLC chapters focusing on Far Cry villains. Vaas: Insanity, starring Far Cry 3’s Vaas Montenegro in a warped re-imagining of the Rook Islands, is also out now, and Joseph: Collapse, featuring Far Cry 5’s Joseph “The Father” Seed, is coming soon.
Far Cry 6 DLC 2 Pagan: Control
Far Cry® 6 Season Pass
– Embark on a new twisted adventure as you play from the perspectives of Vaas, Pagan Min, and Joseph Seed.
– Each DLC will feature a new open world that is a physical representation of each villain’s mind.
– Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon Classic Edition brings the retro-futuristic Kick-Ass Cyber Shooter to current-gen consoles.
Far Cry® 6
Welcome to Yara, a tropical paradise frozen in time. As the dictator of Yara, Antón Castillo is intent on restoring his nation back to its former glory by any means, with his son, Diego, following in his bloody footsteps. Their oppressive rule has ignited a revolution.
– Play as Dani Rojas, a local Yaran, as you fight alongside a modern-day guerrilla revolution to liberate Yara!
– Fight against Castillo’s regime in the most expansive Far Cry to date, through jungles, beaches, and Esperanza, the capital city of Yara.
– Employ an arsenal of resolver weapons, backpacks, and vehicles to take down Castillo’s ruthless regime.
Check all Xbox News here: Gaming Ideology