PUBG Mobile 1.8 update news
Kafton has confirmed that the new PUBG Mobile 1.8 update will be rolled out today, January 12th.
This may catch a few fans by surprise, as most expected the big patch to arrive by the end of the week.
But a new message from the development team confirms that downloads of PUBG Mobile Update 1.8 are rolling out today, followed by new features going live on January 14.
The latest message from the Krafton team reveals that Spider-Man will play an active role in the coming months as part of the new update, with a new statement explaining:
“PUBG MOBILE will release updates from January 12, 11:00 (UTC +0). The server will not be taken offline for this update. Make sure you update the game in a suitable network environment and have enough space on your phone.
“See Spider-Man Swing Into The Zone In NYC On January 12th! Stay tuned for the big update on January 14.”
This means that PUBG fans will be able to see the new 1.8 update land on their devices as downloadable content starting today, but won’t be able to access everything it contains until the end of the week.
Krafton has confirmed that PUBG Mobile 1.8 will contain a lot of new content, including a new classic mode map called Aftermath.
This will be part of the new list of Unkaked modes you can play with the launch of Update 1.8, and will feature another version of Livik, transformed by bombs and volcanic eruptions.
“With the advancement of science and technology, all firearms have been modified to have an AC Core module, which makes them easier to aim and control. At the same time, the new scope makes it easier to aim with the reticle. We hope that these changes will always make shooting in the game fun.
“The size of the urban area and density of the play zone on the new map has been reduced to make it easier to spot enemies. Characters come standard with Tactical Glasses, which show players the damage inflicted by firearms.”
Other changes can be found below and include the following features, modes, and gameplay options:
PUBG MOBILE 1.8 PATCH NOTES
Basic mechanical improvements
- – Added a feature that allows players to continue swimming in a near-death condition, but their swimming speed will be reduced.
- – Added the Hit Marker feature: Once enabled, a marker will be generated automatically when a player or teammate hits an enemy.
- – Added a map marker feature that can be used during the jump phase. When enabled, tapping the map during the jump phase will immediately place a marker there and a light column will appear on the location.
- – Added an auto-jump feature. After this is enabled, players will automatically jump towards a marker placed on the map.
- – MG3: Changed the default recording mode to 660 RPM; Recoil: +10%.
- – M16A4: Added Tracer effect to bullets; Recoil: -10%.
- – MK47: added a tracer effect to bullets; Recoil: -10%.
Firearms Mechanism Adjustment
– Fixed an issue that caused a random deviation in the firearm’s firing direction and the center of the reticle, and an issue that caused a slight difference in the scattering value of firearms when shooting without looking within different screen resolutions.
- – Metro Royale: Reunion is back for a limited time from January 24, 02:00 (UTC +0). Changed the entry criteria to Lv. 10. Players must link to a social network account to enter Metro Royale.
- – Payload 2.0 is back as of January 26, 02:00 AM (UTC +0) and will remain available.
- Respond Survival to be shut down. We will exit React Survival mode at 23:59 (UTC +0) on January 10, 2022.
Basic security content
- We have completely overhauled the Merit system to create a better gaming environment.
- – We have improved the Merit Rules to ensure a good game environment and to reward players who have maintained a high Merit for a long time with High Merit Player Rewards.
- – We’ve made major improvements to the violation detection rules to make the punishment for malicious actions more severe.
- – Added the Merit System screen to the profile page. This can be used to view the Merit rules, changes to the Merit score over the past month and players’ current Merit and its effects.
Secure separation from matchmaking
- To maintain a fair competitive environment, all players suspected of cheating are placed under security surveillance for a more comprehensive security inspection:
- (1) Players can only play Solo Classic Mode TPP.
- (2) Players do not receive income from matches, activate performance rules and are not included in leaderboards.
- (3) Players cannot participate in teams, rooms or tournaments, or use other game functions such as spectators.
Report Features Improvements
- – Added a new report feature that can be used in matches.
- – Players can use the pop-up window during the match to quickly and easily report players harming or disabling them in matches.
- – Added a report feature to the Career Stats screen to report players who have knocked you out.
Game interface improvements
Lobby screen improvements:
- – Moved the cheer park location to mode selection.
- – Moved the Brother in Arms location to the Team-up Lobby.
- – Moved the subscription location to Purchases.
- – Improved monetization event locations and activity events.
- – More layout improvements made in the lower right corner.
Royale Pass Month 7: Royale Guard – From January 18 02:00 (UTC +0) to February 17 23:59 (UTC +0).
- Come and get the Desert Warrior set! Theme finishes M16A4, DP28, UZI and 2-seater motorcycles are now available.
- New system to ease the burden on players: Players will have a point limit that will increase every week, and there will also be more missions for players to complete.
- Removed RP Game Time: Removed separate requirements for RP Game Time and merged the points spent as rewards for new challenge missions.
Check all Gaming News here: Gaming Ideology
Denial of Responsibility for the Content
Gaming Ideology is a News Source that collects News from different Media Agencies and acts as a News Aggregator. The content you find on our website is freely available on the Internet. We clearly mention the Content Source hyperlinked to its original source. We arrange that content in our platform for our readers for Educational purposes only. All Copyrights & Trademarks belong to their Owners/Authors.
For Content Owners: To remove your content from our website, please contact us by emailing us at: [email protected] and we will remove that content from our website.