Fortnite update 19.20 is out now
Fortnite developer Epic Games is ready to release Update 19.20 on PS5, PS4, Xbox Series X/S, Xbox One, PC, Nintendo Switch and Android.
Two weeks in the making, the new update for Fortnite Battle Royale and Save the World has a February 1 release date.
Fortnite update 19.20 will have a start time of 9am GMT for fans who live in the UK.
As a major update, the patch will be accompanied by a period of server downtime, which will run from 9 a.m. to approximately 11 a.m.
Matchmaking will be disabled at 8.30am GMT meaning you will not be able to join a new game after this point.
The news was announced by Epic Games on Twitter: “v19.20 is coming stealthily (until we just announced it).
“The update is scheduled to be released on February 1. Downtime will begin at 4:00 AM ET with matchmaking shutting down 30 minutes early.”
As you can see from the tweet, Epic is teasing the release of something secret. This is almost certainly a reference to Covert Canyon, which is a rumored new location.
According to Fortnite insider Shiina, the new update will also include new Star Wars or Spider-Man items.
You can check out the full list of patch notes below…
Fortnite update 19.20 patch notes…
Battle Royale Solutions…
• Games and points do not count towards tournament score
– Sometimes a tournament match will not register a game’s points on the leaderboard and the game will not be recorded as played.
• Spiderman’s Web Shooters attack with full use of eliminated players.
– Spiderman’s Web Shooters will be replenished to full 80 uses when removed by eliminated players.
• When you navigate to the Compete tab, the cursor will automatically take you to the far right of all tournaments.
– When a player selects the Compete tab in the game, the cursor will automatically take the player to the rightmost tournament.
• Players respawn in the Creative Hub during games
– Players can respawn in the Creative Hub when they are disabled during a game instead of respawning on the map
• Charge Shotgun does not save to Item Spawner
– We are aware of an issue that prevents Kit’s loaded shotgun from being saved in the item spawner.
Save the world repairs…
• Husks can damage targets through player-built structures in Deliver the Bomb
– It has been discovered that the Husks can still damage targets through player-built structures in Deliver the Bomb.
• Toggle Harvester Tool button not working on consoles
– Toggle harvester tool button does not work on consoles in STW. Instead of switching between weapons and pickaxe, it pulls the pickaxe out again instead
• Players will not be able to access Expeditions despite meeting the criteria to get them
– Player Expeditions menu will not be displayed to players despite reaching the point where they can unlock them
Switch and mobile solutions…
• The Storm is not as dense and more transparent on Nintendo Switch
– Players will not always be able to see the Storm form and get close because the Storm visuals are more transparent on Nintendo Switch devices.
Check all Gaming News here: Gaming Ideology
Denial of Responsibility for the Content
Gaming Ideology is a News Source that collects News from different Media Agencies and acts as a News Aggregator. The content you find on our website is freely available on the Internet. We clearly mention the Content Source hyperlinked to its original source. We arrange that content in our platform for our readers for Educational purposes only. All Copyrights & Trademarks belong to their Owners/Authors.
For Content Owners: To remove your content from our website, please contact us by emailing us at: [email protected] and we will remove that content from our website.