A new update has been released for Marvel’s Spider-Man Remastered Update 1.007 with Patch Notes. You can find out all the details of the Game Update, Bug Fixes, improvements, and Patch Notes below. The Marvel’s Spider-Man Remastered Update 1.007 Patch Notes are now available for download, for all platforms, PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series S/X, PC. The file size may vary depending on the platform.
- 120 Hz Display Mode (together with system settings)
- Reduces input latency
- Increases frame rate target of Fidelity graphics mode to 40 fps
- Support for VRR via system settings
- When 120 Hz Display Mode is off, slightly increases dynamic resolution targets
- When 120 Hz Display Mode is on, the frame rate is unlocked and varies based on gameplay
- Improvements to ray-traced reflection quality at glancing angles in low-dynamic-resolution scenarios