A new update has been released for Microsoft Flight Simulator World Update 220.127.116.11 with Patch Notes. You can find out all the details of the Game Update, Bug Fixes, improvements, and Patch Notes below. The Microsoft Flight Simulator World Update 18.104.22.168 Patch Notes are now available for download, for all platforms, PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series S/X, and PC. The file size may vary depending on the platform.
Unfortunately, 4 weeks of beta testing (with two build updates) did not help us clearly identify some crashes related to operations on the world map when downloading packages or content in the background that have been released alongside Sim Update 9 (22.214.171.124). We are working to identify this gap in our beta testing and aim to better cover these cases moving forward. We thank you for your patience.
- Fixed various crashes on the world map
- Fixed crashes affecting airports that have a beacon but no runway (BIKF for example)
- Fixed simobject data request creation process preventing Flight sim gear peripherals from working
- Fixed a crash in vector placement during back to main menu
- Fixed LOD streaming in vector placement in the Scenery editor
- Fixed windshield flickering when the render scale is not set to 100%
- Fixed CGL updating loading order to ensure custom CGL files are loaded correctly
- Fixed ATC Azure TTS goes silent while in gameplay
- Fixed crashes about SimConnect message reception after being closed in WASM
Source: Microsoft Flight Simulator World