Nacon stops WRC generations for all current consoles. A trailer introduces us to the racing game and we let the press text do the rest:
Rarely has a game come so close to the real World Rally Championship. This year’s WRC sim, acclaimed by the pros, comes with numerous improvements and tweaks requested by the community.
Just like in the real WRC there is also in WRC generations an important new competitive feature: hybrid cars. The combination of electric and combustion engines provides a new driving experience, both physically and through a revised sound design. The vehicles of the predecessors can still be found in the game, but are presented in an even more authentic way. In total, more than 37 legendary cars have been carefully recreated with their respective mechanical characteristics.
In addition to the 13 rallies of the 2022 season, the game features nine other locations for a total of 22 different countries and 165 special stages including the new Swedish track. It’s the only snow rally with physics that’s even closer to reallife conditions.
New single and online content
WRC generations is even more polished and detailed than its predecessors and promises countless hours of fun thanks to new game modes and new ways to share your passion online.
- In career mode, fans can create their own story, manage every aspect of their team and lead it to success. A new way to manage hybrid cars will be added to the skill tree.
- In competition mode, fans can compete against each other in the same category in daily and weekly challenges and try to climb to the top of the leaderboard.
- The team system allows you to join a team or create your own, keeping the standard high in every challenge.
- The Livery Editor allows cars to be customized with a variety of colors and decals. In WRC generations your own creations can be shared with others.
- Fans can participate in splitscreen or online practice races and enjoy the experience together in the codriver mode.
WRC generations will be released on October 13 for PS4, PS5, Xbox One and Xbox Series X. Switch port will follow later.
Check all Game News here: Gaming Ideology