A new update has been released for Bone Mayhem with Patch Notes. You can find out all the details of the Game Update, Bug Fixes, improvements, and Patch Notes below. The Bone Mayhem Patch Notes are now available for download, for all platforms, PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series S/X, and PC. The file size may vary depending on the platform.
- Various bug fixes.
- Trio generator visually updated.
- Vending machine visually updated. Vendor now will sell also buffs and energy canisters. Vendor now can be destroyed. Merchandise will survive destruction with 5% chance.
- Various balance changes.
- Base bullet’s damage increased from 60 to 65.
- Baseball players got increased area of effect +0.5m.
- Fire modification ‘Misses’ removed.
- Fire modification ‘FireBall’ reworked. Now there are chance to release Fireball on kill with flamethrower (From enemy’s position). Fireball release with Double click was removed.
- Fire modification ‘Damage Down’ and ‘No Hands’ Combined in one.
- Fire modification ‘Share’ added. Adds fire status to enemies around target, on its death.
- Fire modification ‘Spread’ added. Oil will refresh self and spawn new one near self on target destruction.
- Bullet modification ‘Split’ added. Fully charged bullet will split self and damage two enemies near target on hit.
- Level 09 rebuilded.
- Level 15 rebuilded (third iteration).
Source: Bone Mayhem