A new update has been released for Sniper Elite 5 Update 1.04 with Patch Notes. You can find out all the details of the Game Update, Bug Fixes, improvements, and Patch Notes below. The Sniper Elite 5 Update 1.04 with Patch Notes are now available for download, for all platforms, PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series S/X, and PC. The file size may vary depending on the platform.
We’ve just rolled out a small update to address a variety of priority bugs, including a crash some players were experiencing with the Machine Gun Crew:
- Fixed a crash when shooting the Machine Gun team loader before the gunner
- Fixed an occasional crash when shooting into the water
- Fixed players not receiving weapon attachments when visiting workbenches in Wolf Mountain DLC
- Fixed Achievements/Trophies not always unlocking: Covert Elimination + Reich To The Point in the Wolf Mountain DLC
- Player no longer gets stuck in reload animation
- Fixed missing explosion sounds (for example, on the satchel charge)
- Client no longer gets kicked after the first cutscene of some missions in co-op games.
Source: Sniper Elite 5