Close your eyes and picture your ultimate Saints Row Boss. What do they look like? What do they sound like? And, most importantly, are they wearing socks?
While Saints Row isn’t out until August 23, the incredible news is that you can make your ultimate Saints Row Boss right now using Boss Factory, the free download for Xbox One and Xbox Series X|S.
Volition, the awesome dev team behind the entire Saints Row franchise, have removed all rules and regulations from what you can and can’t do, so you can make your true likeness in the game. Or anyone you can imagine. The choice is yours! This is where you truly become Self Made. Where you start, is up to you. It’s time to unleash your inner Saint.
So, what can you do? What can’t you do, more like! There’s eleventy billion (number not actually accurate) options to choose from and the customization tools in Saints Row are the best in class; Boss Factory is the only place you can get your hands on them weeks before the game launches.
Boss Factory has an incredible amount of diverse and inclusive options, from essentials such as skin tone and hair style, to more advanced options such as prosthetics, vitiligo and body hair.
Dress your Boss how you like. We’re delighted that fan-favorite layered clothing is returning, so add underwear (or not!) jackets, accessories, shirts and socks. Elevate your Boss to the next level with a multitude of colors, glossiness and metallic levels.
Plus, for the first time ever, there’s asymmetric face customization; a brand-new feature which means you can make each side of the face completely different. You can also further define your Boss by assigning a voice and emotes.
Short on time? There are eight different Boss presets to choose from, along with tons for faces and facial features to get you started a lot quicker.
Once you’re happy with your Boss you can save it so it’s ready for when the game launches and then play as them. Before that, share them on the Boss Factory gallery on SaintsRow.com; by sharing you get two neon-tinted DJ Helmets free for use in the game. Plus, when you register and link your Saints Row profile on SaintsRow.com you will receive an extra bonus — the exclusive Marshall Rocket Launcher — also for use in the game when it launches.
Saints Row’s fun, unique character creator is free to download now via Xbox Store and SaintsRow.com. Saints Row launches August 23 for Xbox One and Xbox Series X|S and is available for pre-order today on the Xbox Store.
Saints Row Boss Factory
You can choose stylish outfits in a multitude of colors of clothes, the look and glossiness of your hair, decide whether you want scars, what body shape you want and prosthetics for any limb. Dress your Boss how you want; choose your outfit and edit every colour to make it yours, layer it up with jackets, accessories and socks, of course there’s socks!
Plus, for the first time ever, asymmetrical face customization gives you the true freedom to make the left side of your face different from the right side – by how much is up to you. When you’re happy with your masterpiece, save it to the Cloud so you’re ready to start Saints Row with your saved Boss when the full game is released. It doesn’t stop there, in Saints Row, vehicles, weapons and more, will all be customizable.
Boss Factory is where you really become Self Made.
Deep Silver Volition
Experience the biggest and best Saints Row playground ever created; the unique sprawling world of Santo Ileso is the backdrop for a wild, larger than life sandbox of thrilling side hustles, criminal ventures and blockbuster missions, as you shoot, drive, and wingsuit your way to the top.
Pre-Order now and get The Idols Anarchy Pack, featuring a selection of stolen neon equipment that’s sure to get you noticed. The Idols Anarchy Pack includes:
● Idols DJ Helmet
● Twinkle Bat
● Sandstorm Scrambler
● Witness the Birth of The Saints – Play through an action blockbuster original story full of criminality, extraordinary scenes and signature surprises laced with humor.
● Discover the Weird, Wild, West – Dive in to Santo Ileso, the biggest and best Saints Row playground ever, spread across nine unique districts surrounded by the vast, majestic beauty of the Southwest Desert.
● Build Your Criminal Empire – Take over the city block by block, wage war against enemy factions and tighten your grip on the streets with ingenious criminal ventures.
● Fire Guns. LOTS of Guns – Shoot revolvers from the hip, fire and forget with a rocket launcher, or obliterate up close using melee heavyweights, complete with brutal takedowns. A vast variety of familiar and exotic weapons, all customizable, and all deadly fun.
● Take to the Streets and the Skies – Blast through urban and desert environments in any one of the cars, bikes, planes, helicopters, VTOLs, hoverbikes, hoverboards, go-karts or equip your wingsuit to swoop around.
● Unprecedented Customization – Create the Boss of your dreams, with the most extensive character customization suite ever seen in the series, then complete the look with incredible options for weapons and vehicles.
● Seamless Co-Op – Experience everything on offer with a friend at any time, via fully untethered drop-in / drop out co-op, skipping the need to take either of you out of the outlandish action. Play nice together, or play all new pranks on your team mate. After all, who’s the Boss now. ”
Check all Xbox News here: Gaming Ideology