A new update has been released for No Man’s Sky Update 3.92. You can find out all the details of the Game Update, Bug Fixes, improvements, and Patch Notes below. The Rogue No Man’s Sky Update 3.92 Patch Notes are now available for download, for all platforms, PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series S/X, and PC. The file size may vary depending on the platform.
- Fixed an issue which incorrectly caused players to take damage while on planet.
- Fixed an issue that allowed players to kill their own companions.
- Fixed an issue that caused some newly collected items to create a new stack rather than add to existing stacks within the player’s inventory.
- Fixed an issue that could cause items to be added to the wrong inventory.
- Fixed a number of issues with the Fleet Command tutorial mission during an expedition that begins with a freighter.
- Fixed an issue that could cause some players to not know the correct frigate fuel recipes.
- Fixed a GPU crash on PlayStation 4.
- Fixed a creature-related crash that could occur when quitting to the main menu.
Source: No Man’s Sky