Epic Games reminds us that Fall Guys: Ultimate Knockout is now also available for Xbox and Switch and also free to play. At the same time, a new trailer introduces us to the first season called “Free For All”, which started at the same time.
Beans logging in since yesterday expect the following:
- New rounds: New players can expect the chaos of the hex reel, the likely future Olympic sport of volleyfall and breakneck speed on the fast track.
- New obstacles: the blast ball, jump rope and (very) shaky floors will help or hinder the battle for the crown.
- New Season Pass and Currency Changes: The Brand New Autumn boys Season Pass includes 100 levels of costumes, emotes and more.
- New Platforms: Fall Guys is now available on Nintendo Switch, Xbox One, Xbox Series S|X, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5 and the Epic Games Store. Steam is still supported with updates for existing players, but is no longer available for download.
- Legacy Pack for Existing Players: To celebrate the community’s more than 40 million fans, all returning Fall Guys players who have previously signed up to the Stumble Hall will receive the Legacy Pack, which includes the first Season Pass and a bundle of cosmetic goodies .
Fall Guys: Ultimate Knockout is therefore available for all current consoles.
Check all Game Trailers here: Gaming Ideology