A new update has been released for Diablo 2 Resurrected Update 1.20. You can find out all the details of the Game Update, Bug Fixes, improvements, and Patch Notes below. Diablo 2 Resurrected Update 1.20 is now available for download, for all platforms, including PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series S/X, and PC. The file size may vary depending on the platform.
- Fixed an issue where Deckard Cain was not able to identify items in the Horadric Cube. Now he will do so when the Cube is in your main inventory.
- Fixed an issue where short-distance whirlwinds could end without executing a single attack.
- Fixed an issue where Whirlwind would still apply properties and damage from a broken weapon.
- Fixed an issue where the first attack of Whirlwind was treated different from the rest. When dual wielding, the first attack will choose two targets, just like all the other attacks.
- Fixed an issue where resurrect costs were inconsistent for high-level mercenaries.
- Fixed an issue where corpse skills were not auto-targeting corpses when using just right click.
- Fixed an issue where you couldn’t select and join lobby games on PC with a controller.
- Fixed an issue where players could impersonate developers by mimicking the chat font color used to display system messages.
- Fixed an issue where lobby figurines would disappear while whispering.
- Fixed an issue that would rarely prevent players from joining a private game.
- Fixed an issue in Hardcore where both players had to mutually flag each other to be able to loot a corpse, even if the dead player had the other player flagged.
- Fixed an issue where ladder rankings with six or more digits would begin to overlap the character name.
- Fixed an issue that would sometimes cause the most recently played characters to not sort to the top of the list.
- Fixed an issue where an off-hand flail could fail to animate on the front end.
- Fixed miscellaneous localization bugs.
Source: Diablo 2