Chernobylite is receiving free updates today: Ghost Town and Season 1 Blue Flames, accompanied by various bug fixes and improvements. Two paid DLCs with weapon and equipment skins are now available as well.
Ghost Town introduces a new map, the infamous Pripyat residential area overtaken by chernobylite crystals. It’s now a ghost town in which it’s easy to lose your way. You can explore its landmarks like the Azure Swimming Pool.
Season 1 Blue Flames brings to you a new activity, Memory of You. Embark on a journey through different areas of the recreation of the Chornobyl Exclusion Zone to find collectibles and learn more about the relationship between Tatyana and Igor. For stalkers who prefer stealth, there’s the Silent Assassin crossbow. Your enemies won’t even know what hit them!
In addition, you can now get two new paid DLCs: Deadly Frost Pack and Blue Flames Pack. Deadly Frost Pack will make you much cooler with ice-themed weapon skins, and Blue Flames Pack introduces a wide range of skins for your hideout for a gloomy look.
There’s still more! To address the needs of our community, our team has fixed various bugs and improved optimization for both Xbox One and Xbox Series X|S. See the changelog below.
- Improved overall game performance
- [UI] Slightly increased image size and font size for better visibility
- [UI] Added some fixes for Quick Menu
- Updated Brazilian Portuguese and Spanish localization
- Fixed audio in the final level
- Fixed Black Stalker’s final fight dialogue
- Fixed the blocker in the Heist level when a fast dialogue skip caused the player to not receive input after the dialogue
- Added auto-saving on certain events—after killing a whole enemy squad, when dialogues end, and when mission loot is obtained
- Removed unintentional death in the Ariadna device level on stepping off the path
- Increased performance on Lenin square in Pripyat
- Fixed chernohost sound timeline
- Fixed save hitches—the game will no longer freeze during encounters and events on various maps
- Fixed NPC visibility on Ariadna levels
See you in the Zone, Stalkers!
Check all Xbox News here: Gaming Ideology