NACON and the development studio creation Studios present the official launch trailer Session: Skate Sim. This provides comprehensive impressions of the trend sport title.
With over 85 percent positive reviews on Steam, the realistic simulation that captures the world of skateboarding and its culture has already been well received by the community. A nineperson development studio has recreated many iconic skate spots in the United States. Fans can look forward to exploring the best spots in Philadelphia, New York and San Francisco.
The innovative gameplay, where each controller stick represents a foot, and the advanced physics ensure a lot of realism with every move. This is how skateboarding enthusiasts experience the skate feel they love and a sense of constant progress with increasing practice. Featuring 16 of the most iconic skaters in the game, fans can mimic the tricks of their favorite skaters and follow them through multiple campaign mode missions.
The video editor is one of the main features of the game and allows everyone to immortalize their best moves. With a wide range of options like the 90s filter, fans have everything they need to film themselves, create clips and share them with others.
Summary of key features of Session: Skate Sim:
- A celebration of the 90s, the golden age of skateboarding is reflected in the game
- Lots of content: A sandbox game that offers a travel mode for mission fans 50 main missions, 54 side missions and 60 missions with other skaters
- Iconic locations: 3 recreated cities Philadelphia, New York and San Francisco
- Officially Licensed Content: 16 Professional Skaters, 50 Skateboard Brands
- Innovative Gameplay: Realistic Gameplay Power Session: Skate Sim to a special skateboard simulation
- A full video editor: The video editor offers a wide range of options: fisheye lens, clip editor, field of view adjustment, multiple camera types, etc.
Session: Skate Sim is available for PS4, PS5, Xbox One, and Xbox Series X.
Check all Game Trailers here: Gaming Ideology