A new update has been released for Destiny 2 Update 1.065. You can find all the Game Update details, Bug Fixes, improvements, and Patch Notes below. Destiny 2 Update 1.065 is now available for all platforms, including PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series S/X, and PC. The file size may vary depending on the platform.
GAMEPLAY AND INVESTMENT
- Fixed an issue were certain shaders applied textures incorrectly to some pieces of the Festival of the Lost mech-themed armor ornaments.
- Increased the flinch received from player damage.
- Flinch magnitude from players has been increased to 4x that of Sniper Rifles to make up for the lower zoom and higher aim assist.
- Increased the flinch settle time by 60%.
- This change is the same as the one recently applied to Sniper Rifles.
- Significantly reduced the flinch received from non-player combatants damage by 80%.
- Arbalest and Lorentz Driver
- Reduced the aim assist cones by 35%.
- Fixed an issue where the Intended Authority Seasonal Challenge showed inaccurate rewards.
- The Psychic Warfare emblem was the right reward and it’s now stated as such.
Source: Destiny 2