Electronic Arts also shows off a new gameplay trailer EA Sports PGA Tour. At the same time, we learn that the sports game will be released on March 24 for PS5 and Xbox Series X.
The accompanying press release then has the full information tree ready:
preorders from EA Sports PGA Tourthe exclusive home of all four majors the Masters Tournament, PGA Championship, US Open Championship and The Open are now available.
Also contains EA Sports PGA Tour the “Road to the Masters” which combines tradition with excitement and includes the Augusta National, challenges, tournaments and equipment associated with the Masters. The Masters made its EA SPORTS virtual debut in 2011, and the return of the video game has been consistently requested by golf fans. In addition, EA SPORTS will provide additional details on live service content that will be available during the PGA TOUR 2023 and LPGA Tour seasons.
“We are providing players around the world with the premium PGA TOUR experience with realworld golf data that delivers incredibly realistic gameplay with every shot. The game also features some of the most iconic courses in the world, rendered in exceptional detail,” said Cam Weber, EVP and GM, EA SPORTS. “From St Andrews Old Course to Pebble Beach Golf Links and more… we give players the chance to play EA Sports PGA Tour Tee off like never before on legendary golf courses.”
Pure Strike gives players all the tools they need to realistically play every hole on every course, just like the pros. Using CDW’s ShotLink and TrackMan, Pure Strike also ensures that each pro golfer’s swing motion and attributes are accurately represented ingame. Pure Strike encompasses the three components of every shot: fluid swing mechanics from backswing to followthrough, innovative ball behavior that makes every ball move feel more realistic than ever on different surfaces and course conditions, and truetolife course dynamics that all match their realworld counterparts. .
In addition EA Sports PGA Tour As the exclusive home of all four men’s majors, the game offers diverse experiences and content players have come to expect from a golf title:
- World Famous Courses: Players can tee off on over 30 courses and iconic places such as Augusta National Golf Club, Pebble Beach Golf Links, Southern Hills Country Club, Old Course at St Andrews Links, Country Club, The Ocean Kiawah Island Golf Resort Course, Torrey Pines, Evian Resort Golf Club in ÉvianlesBains, France, East Lake Golf Club, TPC Southwind, Los Angeles Country Club, Wilmington Country Club and more. EA Sports PGA Tour also contains the last major courses of 2021 and 2022 and the new major courses of 2023, which will be published later.
- Career and Play Style: EA Sports PGA Tour offers players an RPGstyle progression system in Road to the Masters. As their game improves, they get closer to the dream of becoming Major champions themselves. Players can create and edit a golfer, hone their skills and master each course to play every hole like a pro. With 20 shot types available during the game, tee, approach, short game and putt can be customized based on your playing style. Players can become Major Champion and play the best events on the PGA TOUR all season long to earn the FedEx Cup. They can also dominate top amateur championships such as the Augusta National Women’s Amateur, the US Amateur and other international amateur events.
- THE PLAYERS Championship and FedExCup Playoffs: THE PLAYERS Championship and all three FedExCup Playoff events are part of the game and players can earn FedExCup points in Career Mode to qualify for the FedExCup Playoffs. As part of the Career Mode, the best at the end of the year will have a chance to win the FedExCup.
- Ladies Professional Golf Association (LPGA) and Amundi Evian Championship: Made possible in partnership with the LPGA EA Sports PGA Tour Fans can compete in the Amundi Evian Championship, one of the five major championships on the LPGA Tour, and the opportunity to create female golfers with the revamped player creation. Players can participate in themed LPGA challenges and other events. Iona Stephen joins EA’s commentary team as the first female course expert, bringing her experience as a professional golfer and expert to the game.
- Realistic look of the courses: EA Sports PGA Tour features the most realistic graphics ever seen in a golf game thanks to EA’s Frostbite Engine. Using modern equipment such as drone technology, LiDAR helicopters and more for the development of terrain maps, the game presents courses exactly like in real life. Photogrammetry and scanners were also used to accurately depict clubhouses, vegetation, bridges, tee markers, rock formations and other course elements to provide a truetolife course experience.
- ShotLink: CDW’s ShotLink, PGA TOUR’s realtime scoring system introduced in 2001, provides an authentic view of golfers with accurate stats, skills and realistic ingame events.
- TrackMan Data: TrackMan, the world’s leading 3D trajectory and swing analysis system, provides critical data for authentic gameplay as it evaluates numerous metrics such as club optimization, trajectories, landing positions and more.
Check all Game News here: Gaming Ideology