Nacon and Urban Games announce that the Console Edition of Transport fever 2 will be released on March 9 for PS4, PS5, Xbox One and Xbox Series X, after it was originally supposed to be ready in February. An announcement trailer is already available.
We take the full information drone from the press release:
Transport Fever 2: Console Edition is a tycoon game about setting up a transportation company and developing all the infrastructure needed to grow the business. By transporting cargo and passengers, building a transportation empire and contributing to the global economy. Urban Games has now adapted the game for consoles to make the experience accessible to even more fans.
With improved graphics, a revised user interface and controlleradapted controls, everyone can enjoy an optimized version of the wellknown management game.
The features of Transport Fever 2: Console Edition:
• All transport links necessary for the growth of a city can be built
• Advanced, interactive tools for the development of complex transport systems
• About 200 real and historical vehicles can be driven, from trains to buses, trucks, planes and ships
• Three different landscape types on which you can create your own maps
• Passengers need to be transported and raw materials and consumer goods delivered to improve access and trade and keep the city’s economy thriving
Transport Fever 2: Console Edition can be preordered as a base game and deluxe edition. Base game or Deluxe Edition preorders include 5 exclusive vehicle skin variants.
The Deluxe Edition consists of the following game content and can be combined with the preorder bonus:
• The standard version of the game
• 3 exclusive handcrafted maps with challenging scenarios
• 6 new and historic vehicles
• 3 new animals for the three landscape types: wolf, cougar and tropical fish
• 2 new game soundtracks featuring the tracks from the two predecessors Train Fever and Transport Fever
Check all Game News here: Gaming Ideology